Why I am buying shares now ?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6384 by MacGyver
Hi relaxing,
It is comfort to see that the management owns much more shares in the Company.
At least, they will not kill themselves without realizing their profits.
Having said that, I do believe some S-chips are in danger of blowing. I will stay clear of them no matter how much stake the management holds.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by MacGyver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6385 by MacGyver
Hi csltay8033,
The market may prove me wrong at the end. But at least, it is my own mistake that led to my loss and my own credit if I make it.
No regrets.
Chelsea is a delight to watch. I like their British bulldog style with a bit of class. Football is afterall a man's sports. Sometimes, it is the toughness that makes the sports stands out.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #6386 by MacGyver
Hi peter lee,
I am looking at the property sector. There are so many negative media news in the market at the moment on this sector. But if you dig deeper, you will find interesting truth about what is really going on. And you will find interesting catches.
I am also looking at S-chips. But I am very selective on this. I believe the bad sentiments towards S-chips will stay for 6-12 months at least. I pick those that I believe has a story to tell and the endurance to last this crisis.
Last, I am looking at luxury consumer companies. Asia is evolving and it is likely that the rich will get much more richer. As long as the company has a presence in a market with sufficient market potential (Singapore excluded), I am willing to consider.

More
13 years 1 month ago #6390 by penghock
Hi MacGyver,
I'm also feeling the property stocks are good bargain now. I never hold any property stock since, but think the property market boom will here to stay for a couple of years.. may be a slower pace.

[hr]
[MacGyver 22-06-2011]:

Hi peter lee,
I am looking at the property sector. There are so many negative media news in the market at the moment on this sector. But if you dig deeper, you will find interesting truth about what is really going on. And you will find interesting catches.
I am also looking at S-chips. But I am very selective on this. I believe the bad sentiments towards S-chips will stay for 6-12 months at least. I pick those that I believe has a story to tell and the endurance to last this crisis.
Last, I am looking at luxury consumer companies. Asia is evolving and it is likely that the rich will get much more richer. As long as the company has a presence in a market with sufficient market potential (Singapore excluded), I am willing to consider.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #6451 by yeng
Hi Penghock, I am not a fan of prop stocks currently as the supply is getting really big, which will keep prices down -- I am not complaining because SG property prices are ridiculously high. People will have to work all their lives to pay off the mortgage, which is a sad thing cos you are a slave to your job.

on the other hand, I am looking to pick up construction stocks ( such as Lian Beng, Wee Hur, etc).

More
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #6520 by Rich
SG stocks are creeping up a wall of worry. Rightly so.... The Greek debt crisis has only been tamed but ..... but not resolved. 

Like Cheonwee says, beware another crisis could erupt in Ireland, Portugal, Spain or even Italy.

The angmos have been over-borrowing and living like there's no tomorrow.

In the US too - they had better agree to raise the natiojnal debt ceiling.
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Rich.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds