Qingmei

More
11 years 5 months ago #12237 by Milly
Replied by Milly on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
The integrity of such reporter in china is in doubt. This reporter I believed was commissioned by Some investors like "muddy waters" aimed at Shorting the company 's share for profit making. There are no free lunch in this world

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12241 by 1000
Replied by 1000 on topic Re:Qingmei
Dear Milly, interesting theory but.... I don't think the reporter is part of a conspiracy to bring down the prx of QingMei. The reporter was too junior and simplistic in her work, and failed to find the killer evidence for what he/she was writing about. The company's rep in SG should persuade the management to clarify and clarify, instead of hiding under the desk. After all, they don't have much work to do for the time being in the factory

• Joker
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12243 by Joker
Replied by Joker on topic Re:Qingmei - ASK Independent Directors
No one would step forward to clarify unless they are compelled by law. The IDs and PR firm only care about their fees, in case their Chinese boss does not pay them, or ask them to go.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12404 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Qingmei - ASK Independent Directors
any one know what's happen to Qingmei s share, volume trading over 11 million and share price gain over 5% today

• Ooi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12409 by Ooi
Replied by Ooi on topic Re:Qingmei
If the net cash is for real, this rise in stock price is not surprising. It wojld then be the work of insiders who truly know the situation. anyway, the rise is good news for long suffering shareholders, and therrre is still a big hole to cover. Good luck!  Not vested, and don't intend to when I am busy putting money into other S-chipos.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12478 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
Qingmei 's boss may consider to go for privatization if the cash per share stay above the market price, I start to accumulate it and cut loss at 0.058 and believe the story look like " Synear food"

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds