Qingmei

• Rain
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12138 by Rain
Replied by Rain on topic Re:Qingmei
There are quite a number of articles on the internet, particularly Chinese websites in china discussing about the dire situation of shoe industry in china, especially Jingjiang which is the so call "capital of shoe manufacturing". The report about Qingmei's closure has been cited repeatedly in many of these discussions. And yes it looks quite alarming!
As Qingmei is listed in Singapore but operating in China, it is very difficult for investors to monitor the development of this company. Should SGX or SIAS be alerted about the widely circulated reports and probably SGX or SIAS can get some clarification from the company or thru' other source before too late?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12139 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Qingmei
Sir, please don't taint this thread with your penny will soar talk. This tread is for discussion on Qingmei. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12140 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Qingmei
Posted on Today By CW
Tonite , thanksgiving day for dow, but tomorrow it will be thanksgiving day for me. penny will soar.
I will lock in some profit.
I will sell and rotate.
Next week we will see sti 3000 again, who tomorrow if we are very lucky,

Posted on 10/5/12 By CW on Qingmei
Base on it recent report, i believe this one will be play from now on. I jump on the wagon at 8.5
was q to buy at 8.3 but decide to chase.
i suggest you take a lok, no a call.

Posted on 27/4/12 By CW 
My advise for retail invester is to choose the most fundamental stock, that pay lot of div. and go long term.
Don't go for penny and s-chip, 95% lose money. I see here too penny and s-chip talk.
And i check, most of them got no heart beat at all.
When you post on s-chip and penny, there might be some who will follow and vest.
So please, stop posting abt penny and s-chip , they are rubbish mostly.
I see most here are fit for the toilet.
Penny and s-chip are good for speculating only.
I hope s-chip rally will come for you all to get out.

but 3000 or not penny set to soar.
trust me, i know you lose much in s-chip, now time to recover your losses.
you cannot recover by buying value, that will take ages.
but you can recover your losses fast by buying penny now.

• greenrookie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12142 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic Re:Re:Qingmei
I actually alerted sgx on the article, and the reply was: thank you for your alert, we will look into it, meantime, maybe you can check with the management. 
I informed sgx the second day i got hold on the article, basically, i have heard nothing of them since then, when i thought how difficult can be to just get someone to verify their jinjiang operations. SO i guess they are just paying lip service.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, no one wil cover you backside, unless you can chk the operation on your own, which i think many retail investors can't. 
Kinda of agree with what some of the forummers said, if you can't stomach losing everything, take 5cents price and leave, if you have faith/ done homework, you can average down, or simply just write it off and leave it to fate.
Those who are entering the trade based on the low price and gut feel alone should think twice thou.
The article is not the only red flag. The chairman stake was half in just half a year, CFO and audit director has quit in the past year, the newly apoointed CFO was over bullish or just being hookwinded by managment, you decide, but thier 2Q report outlook was super off the mark.
Just a little humble view, know what you are doing, are you a trader or investor? If you are both, how much % of money are you using as a trader? IF you are a investor, look elsewhere... 
[hr]
[Rain 22-11-2012]:

There are quite a number of articles on the internet, particularly Chinese websites in china discussing about the dire situation of shoe industry in china, especially Jingjiang which is the so call "capital of shoe manufacturing". The report about Qingmei's closure has been cited repeatedly in many of these discussions. And yes it looks quite alarming!
As Qingmei is listed in Singapore but operating in China, it is very difficult for investors to monitor the development of this company. Should SGX or SIAS be alerted about the widely circulated reports and probably SGX or SIAS can get some clarification from the company or thru' other source before too late?

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12145 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
Dont worry. Qingmei will be play as rally go on, I believe it turn will come. But to see 30c will be tough.
Get out at say, 15c.
Is not qingmei a penny???
or would you like it be blues, say 20yrs from now.
just hope it wont disappear form SGX.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12146 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
If a stock is so good fundamentally, so what, if BB is not interested, It is as good as dead.
You put your money here to rot.
Look at YHM, We hlding, TT int, are they good fundamentally, but ppl are buying like hot cake.
Wake up!!!
come next year you will be stuck for light years.
penny are for speculation, not your pillow stock,

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds