Qingmei

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12147 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
If you are for value, then go for good counter, dont go for s-chip, they are strictly for trade.
Look 95% got no heart beat, how to play, but i still think they will be play rotationally.
Forget abt s-chip play penny to recover your losses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12148 by cheongwee.
Make no mistake abt what i said, penny and s-chip are for trade, not for long.
If you long penny and s-chip you will lose money , they are for trading, are u clear???
If you really like value, wait a crash coming, then buy blue chips and fundamental that pay lot of div and sit on it.
Yes, crash coming, nobody can see the future, but the future are nothing but a combination of current man created event that lead to it finale.
That finale will be coming to a theatre near you.
Ride on the penny rally before they are gone, dont waste this opportunity.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12149 by cheongwee.
Correction is over, I think we have seen the bottom, time to soar, to all new time high for dow.
If you are still waiting for s-chip tp soar, yes they will, but to recover to 30c for qingmei will be a wish.
I pity you, I admire you for your stubborness. Have you not suffer enough.
Everyday you are looking at your miserable counter. I know your suffering.
The only way for you is to get out. rotate it to otto marine, or CCFH, at least slowly you will recover.
I can assure you,
never ever long s-chip.again, saying they are cheap, good, got so much cash per share,
that is the job of analyst,
if you hate me, after reading my post, that can only means one thing.
I am saying the truth and the truth will always make you feel hurt.
who dont?
goodnite and may u be well.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12150 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Re:Re:Qingmei
[hr]
[greenrookie 22-11-2012]:

I actually alerted sgx on the article, and the reply was: thank you for your alert, we will look into it, meantime, maybe you can check with the management. 
I informed sgx the second day i got hold on the article, basically, i have heard nothing of them since then, when i thought how difficult can be to just get someone to verify their jinjiang operations. SO i guess they are just paying lip service.
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN, no one wil cover you backside, unless you can chk the operation on your own, which i think many retail investors can't. 
Kinda of agree with what some of the forummers said, if you can't stomach losing everything, take 5cents price and leave, if you have faith/ done homework, you can average down, or simply just write it off and leave it to fate.
Those who are entering the trade based on the low price and gut feel alone should think twice thou.
The article is not the only red flag. The chairman stake was half in just half a year, CFO and audit director has quit in the past year, the newly apoointed CFO was over bullish or just being hookwinded by managment, you decide, but thier 2Q report outlook was super off the mark.
Just a little humble view, know what you are doing, are you a trader or investor? If you are both, how much % of money are you using as a trader? IF you are a investor, look elsewhere... 
[hr]
[Rain 22-11-2012]:

There are quite a number of articles on the internet, particularly Chinese websites in china discussing about the dire situation of shoe industry in china, especially Jingjiang which is the so call "capital of shoe manufacturing". The report about Qingmei's closure has been cited repeatedly in many of these discussions. And yes it looks quite alarming!
As Qingmei is listed in Singapore but operating in China, it is very difficult for investors to monitor the development of this company. Should SGX or SIAS be alerted about the widely circulated reports and probably SGX or SIAS can get some clarification from the company or thru' other source before too late?

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #12151 by cheongwee.
sory for the ealrlier mispost.
greenrookie is right, nobody can help you, except yourself.
SGX suck, they are the one who list all these rotten s-chip.
My uncle lose ton of money in gaoxian, and the like, but he had recover from profit of other trade.
write it off, and ride on the penny to reocver your losses is my suggestion'
Years from now you would have just memory of your suffering but forgotten why u cry.
good luck.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by cheongwee.. Reason: typo error

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12155 by cheongwee.
Just tok abt Qingmei and nw look like it on fire, maybe BB read my post, joking.
Let join in the fun, to revenge the losses incurr last rd.
Buy 57, cut at 51

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds