Qingmei

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12098 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Qingmei
When you are down, and trouble, the last thing you need is people saying negative thing even though they may be some truth.
But if there is invester interested in Qingmei, this is good., even though it may be small, they still do homework. So it is very positive here.
So dont worry sick, worry slao useless since you have stay for so long, now cut also no meaning, so might well stay with it.
I believe Qingmei is OK.
With new chinese leader, they will do something for the economy. And that will be good for s-chip
May all holder b well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 6 months ago #12099 by cheongwee.
Hi Dan
Do you really wrote to the so called Mr Su???
Would you tell us his answer later over here in this thread.
Thanks

• CS
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12105 by CS
Replied by CS on topic Re:Qingmei
Too many people have cast a negative image of Mr Su, but to be fair, what has he done legally wrong  as far as Qingmei is concerned? Su is just a businessman. He established his company and offer share to the public to invest. Has any listed company guaranteed profit for the investing public so far?
I like Qingmei, not because I have made 50% paper loss so far but because there are so many stories coming out of the market about the company and its CEO, a lot of noise (mostly groundless) and hot discussions on the blogs. Fun.
For those who cannot trust mr su, sell and get back at least 5.5cents now. Who know tomorrow the share may be worth nothing.
For those who think there is still hope, hold and maybe buy more and sit  through the crisis
Peter Lynch once said : “When stocks are attractive, you buy them. Sure, they can go lower. I've bought stocks at $12 that went to $2, but then they later went to $30. You just don't know when you can find the bottom.”
[img]plugins/editors/jce/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif[/img]

• Crown
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12106 by Crown
Replied by Crown on topic Re:Qingmei
Reasonable point u have made, CS, but Mr Su can only be doing himself a favour and his company a favor by saying something about the situation in his business, or better still, come to SG and meet some analysts and investors and have a chat. If he does that, he would be demonstrating some very admirable traits of top-grade CEOs. At the moment, many investors hold a less than positive view of the man. 

• CS
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12109 by CS
Replied by CS on topic Re:Qingmei
We want the CEO to answer all our questions but in real life, the CEO can choose what to say or not       to say as long as he is not lying. In fact it is not unusual that company CEO does not respond to rumoours.
Qingmei just published its statements of account and press release recently and I think what Mr Su wished to say are already stated. He told us the company recorded 85% reduction in sales and suffered a loss but kept a huge cash balance and the financials were strong. He also mentioned that going forward the company would cut expenses and suspend its expansion plan.
And a few days ago the company announced that some party had entered into an agreement to buy 7% of shares from Mr Su with Su committed to refrain from selling anymore shares in the market. The buyers were obviously prudent enough to get this legal document done. These all tell us that the company is still alive and it is keeping its money to keep it going during this difficult time and that cutting cost and expenses is what it is going to do as the market is expected to remain depressed.
What else do we want Su to tell us or comfort us? With his substantial holdings in the company, I think he has much more to worry than anyone  of us about Qingmei's future.
Now if we still choose to believe the rubish from the mainland reporter, then it is better to forget everything and sell the shares now, don't wait.[img]plugins/editors/jce/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12111 by cheongwee.
At least, there are invester that are willing to invest under such dire condition. Maybe they see something good abt Qingmei.
For those who are in, continue to do so, for those who haven't , please look elsewhere , insist of pouring all bad thing to aggravate holder pain. Because at this point in time, those longer have no meaning to cut lose, so calling them to get out with a few cent is also useless.
So you all pls save your breath and also holder pain, just let nature take over. I still have confident in qingmei.
But i believe a strong rally coming and might pull foreland and qingmei with it higher.
Will be looking out to ride on it, to recoup my earlier losses on these 2.
Qingmei holde dont give up, and never give in, look out to buy your way up in the coming rally to recoup your losses.
may u be well.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds