Technics Oil & Gas

More
13 years 1 month ago #5126 by sky123
Replied by sky123 on topic Re:Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Solid Gold indeed:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #5337 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Technics TDRs continue to cheong - now at NTD15.60, up 2%, the equivalent in SGD being 1.36.

In SG, the stock is only $1.04, for a trailing 8.4X PE. The dividend yield is what helps cos Technics has been paying good dividends. The trailing yield is 16% but I dont think it is sustainable. A lower figure - even at 8% - would still make the stock attractive, provided the stock value doesnt correct and erase the dividend coming in.
YOu know what I mean.

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #5365 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Technics secures two additional contracts worth a total of S$13.1 million

The first involves its second contract in the Russian Federation which is for the provision of equipment for modification of Jack-up Rig “Murmanskaya”

The second involves Gas Compressor Packages for LNG Regasification Project for a Malaysian end-user.

More
13 years 4 days ago #5487 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Strong share buyback in the past 2 days makes me wonder if the liquidity is being soaked up and this is a cornered stock? Company is flushed with cash after TDR and doesnt need the money for capex, so buy back shares. Good for minority shareholders

More
12 years 10 months ago #5840 by pine
Technics owns a money printing machine? It declared another beautiful dividend!

Registers 65% jump in net profit attributable to equity holders to S$8.6 million for 1H FY2011

More
12 years 10 months ago #5883 by pine
Ok, so it seems that Technics (or the analyst from AmFraser) is hinting loudly that the dividend will not be 10.5 cents in FY12. A little lower?

Anything around 9 cents would be fantastic enough for anyone buying into the stock at current level of 98 cents, as this will be a 9% yield stock.

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/index.php?...cle&id=3839&Itemid=1

My neighbour got into this one at 70 cents and refused to sell --- and he always wears a smile when we talk about Technics.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds