Technics Oil & Gas

More
13 years 6 months ago #4475 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
The warrant cheong this afternoon to 38 cents from 35 cents. Long time coming boy!
Excercise price only 40 cents + 38 cents = 78 cents, cheap cheap at big discount to the mother share price of 96 cents.

After ex-dividend, the mother will fall to 86 cents, still a big premium to the warrant. .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4492 by yeng
Exercise time for warrant is getting closer. Will face 2 opposing forces: a) People will want to buy the warrant because it can be exercised soon and the mother then can be sold for a profit.

b) Weak holders who dont have the $ to exercise the warrants will want to sell out before the wrts expire.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4499 by yeng
On Friday, the mother share went xd, and the stock price adjusted downwards by 10.5 cents (equivalent to the dividend payout).

Technics then bought back 1.3 m shares at around 86 cents.
I say, bravo! This company is doing the right thing for minority shareholders and , of course, its own management too.

Technics has been  doing massive share buyback and last fRiday it announced it would cancel 13 million treasury shares. Bravo!

This is great news!

More
13 years 5 months ago #4575 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Oh weak weak weak. The stock is under pressure from people selling to buy the warrants as the warrants are cheaper.
Only 2 more weeks left. I expect the stock to firm up after the warrants expire.
Historical PE so cheap at 5-6X and ..... there is strong growth expected in the current Financial Year. You read the presentation by Technics last week?

Just my 2 cents worth.

More
13 years 5 months ago #4647 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Technics Oil & Gas
Technics rebounded 4 cents!!!
Closed at 79.5 cents.  Selling pressure is over because people cannot sell the mother share in order to switch to the warrants (which was trading at a discount).

The warrants ceased to trade from today.  Hooray!
More upside for the mothershare going forward. Agree>?????

More
13 years 4 months ago #4667 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Re:Technics Oil & Gas
What did i say? hahaha... now 81 cents, up 3.5 cents on 1.5 million shares done by afternoon. Selling pressure over baby. Now it's ramping up time for TDR price setting.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds