sino grandness - undervalued stock

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 11 months ago #21989 by potatolover
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by potatolover.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #22030 by Mel

potatolover wrote: Good for a big rebound and for further selling by those who still remained skeptical..

Good luck to both sides :)

U bought at what price and what price will you sell at? I am thinking that the risk-reward ratio has shifted sharply in favour of longists (or 'loquatists')

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #22049 by BNN
The share price movement is quite baffling. On the way down, why did it slide so much and over a long period of time? Now, it is on the way up. Has made a sustained recovery from 25-cent leve. Why? There seems to be a hidden hand (or hands) behind the share price. The current uptrend could be due to the IPO of Garden Fresh being close to key milestones, and/or the financing for convertible bonds being close to key milestones.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by BNN.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #22058 by Joes

traditions.cultural-china.com/en/213Traditions14035.html

Who are Sino Grandness' suppliers? I doubt they are small farmers (pic above) but are large organised commercial farms.

What % do the top 5 account for and what sort of contractual terms are in place?

Can the big suppliers be enticed to sell at higher prices to a competitor who wants to enter the lucrative loquat juice market?
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Joes.

More
9 years 4 days ago - 9 years 4 days ago #22075 by ZAD

BNN wrote: ....There seems to be a hidden hand (or hands) behind the share price....

There is no doubt about that. If you have been following the posts at Sharejunction, there is a fella under the username Cool123. He always poses himself as guru knowing the next move of the share price and trying to lead (or shall i say mislead) unsuspecting investors so that he can profit from them.

Just a few day back on Sunday, he posted "Be prepared for a superb run up tomorrow if not this week. Follow me. 2nd good news anytime from now."

Come Monday, people rushed in. The price opened at 40, went to 40.5 but never go beyond that despite all the buying. That's when he and his gang unloaded their inventory. When the buying seems to subside, he tried to encourage more buying by saying "My master has never fail me..just follow me." When there was not much demand and the price got pushed down to 38.5-39, he said "any difference betw left right pockets? The aim is to trap those who are greedy, timid and do not have faith." (Well, if I rem correctly, trading within oneself/one's group with the aim of misleading the other investors is against SGX regulations). That's when the mkt got a bit panick and price drop further to 37.5.

After market closed at 37.5, he start saying "Songbo? Live in blind faith.haha。 thank you.", "I am heavily shorted. Sham A1 (i.e. IPO) will never come. All are Randy story. Rmb 470'm from trade fair also how siao one. Follow me."

If investors still can't see thru' his real motive, then they are really naive.
Last edit: 9 years 4 days ago by ZAD.

More
9 years 3 days ago #22083 by min1xyz
The efficacy of loquats, & the investment story of Sino Grandness, are much talked about in Valuebuddies.com
www.valuebuddies.com/thread-3371-post-111038.html#pid111038

Fresh loquat fruits have just appeared on Singapore supermarket shelves for the first time (probably).
Spotted at Sheng Siong -->
(click for enlarged image)

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds