sino grandness - undervalued stock

More
10 years 5 months ago #17684 by BNN
Sure, Sino Grandness had a great 3Q profit and continues to make good headway to an IPO of its Garden Fresh division in HK.

It is comforting that Sino Grandness will subject itself to stringent due diligence by its investment bankers, who surely will be mindful of HK's proposal to impose criminal liability on bankers if false information is found to be published in IPO prospectuses.

www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ee78b886-4436-11...0.html#axzz2kctqszYf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Val

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17685 by jackphang
What brought to my attention was the increased receivables.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17692 by Mel
Maybank analyst:

3Q13 results were better than expected with revenue up 56% and net profit doubled YoY.

9M13 revenue was in line at 71% of our full-year number but margin surpassed expectation.

Accordingly, we raise our FY13 PATMI by 8% to CNY423m, which our FY14-15 forecasts remain largely unchanged. We understand that the listing of Garden Fresh is progressing smoothly and is set to complete by Oct 2014.

Maintain BUY with a higher TP of SGD1.00 based on SOTP.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #17914 by BNN
Sino G has gone up about 130% so far this year. Congrats to those who stayed with the stock. U must be fervent believers in the future of this business, despite the fact that only Maybank KE follows this stock closely with reports of some depth. UOB KH and OSK produce lighter and less frequent reports. Will the foreign houses take up coverage, especially closer to the IPO of Garden Fresh? Any coverage initiation by the likes of Daiwa, or Citi, or Goldman, or BNP Paribas will be a big boost for Sino Grandness. This is a milestone that Sino G will strive for, I hope, and it will then be an ocassion to cheer !

Already it has achieved some good recognition from Forbes: www.forbes.com/pictures/fdgk45ffil/sino-grandness-singapore/
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by BNN.

More
10 years 5 months ago #17918 by ethan999
Yes still holding on tightly with no intention of selling anything. I'm up 360% on this stock and my paper gains are well into 6 figures. The way this company is growing, in time it probably will not even qualify to be one of Forbes's 'Best Under a Billion' anymore because it will one day exceed a market cap of 1 billion.

More
10 years 4 months ago #18087 by pine
congrats ethan. Unlike you, I plan on selling at 99 cents!

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds