Time Watch

More
14 years 1 month ago #3519 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Time Watch
neontet wrote:

In 2 months since Dello posted, the stock has moved from 17 to 22 cents, or 29.4%. I wonder if Time Watch really will pursue secondary listing in HK, where it is better known. The steady accumulation of its shares and the low valuation are enough for the time being to keep shareholders looking forward to greater happiness. Dello wrote:

CNY Holidays provide me an opportunity to delve deeper into some stocks\' fundamentals. Time Watch - looks very good. Its 1H results announced Feb 9 deserve some applause. 1) Cash fr operations was HK$60 m, versus HK$14 m previously. 2) EPS was 10.14 HK cents. Annualised will give a PE of about 4X only for stock price of 17 cents SG. That\'s being conservative, cos the results statement says that 2H 2010 will be better. So, are we looking at PE of 3X ??? This is an undervalued stock!! No wonder the boss wants to pursue dual listing in HK to get a better valuation. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/2042/60/

Still way undervalued! If you happen to visit HK, do drop by thier outlets there and look at the crowds from PRC....being ther 3 times over the last 2 months...always fully packed!:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #3529 by zzang123
Replied by zzang123 on topic Re:Time Watch
Dun no when will Timewatch follow the footstep of Man Wah foot step.Wait and See.???????????

More
14 years 1 month ago #3531 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Time Watch
Maybe SGX should dual list in Hong Kong too??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #3532 by Bestworld
zzang123 wrote:

Dun no when will Timewatch follow the footstep of Man Wah foot step.Wait and See.???????????

Hopefully not so soon. Still way undervalued now, delisting now will not benefit minority shareholders that much!:P

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #3615 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Time Watch
I am counting the days..... It\'s been a long while since Time Watch\'s boss said he was going to pursue dual listing for his company. So far, no news of any action. For the sake of his own credibility, I hope he has something to announce soon - very soon. An announcement of efforts to dual-list will re-rate the stock and do justice to its fundamentals, right?

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #3667 by Bestworld
Never buy a stock if you have doubts with the managenemt!

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds