Time Watch

More
14 years 5 months ago #3022 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Time Watch
CNY Holidays provide me an opportunity to delve deeper into some stocks\' fundamentals. Time Watch - looks very good. Its 1H results announced Feb 9 deserve some applause. 1) Cash fr operations was HK$60 m, versus HK$14 m previously. 2) EPS was 10.14 HK cents. Annualised will give a PE of about 4X only for stock price of 17 cents SG. That\'s being conservative, cos the results statement says that 2H 2010 will be better. So, are we looking at PE of 3X ??? This is an undervalued stock!! No wonder the boss wants to pursue dual listing in HK to get a better valuation. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/2042/60/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #3353 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Time Watch
TA appears very bullish!! :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #3408 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Time Watch
As I posted last month, the business performance has been good and the stock looks undervalued. Yesterday with 3.6 m shares done in a married deal, I think this stock is gaining market attention. The China consumer story is stronger than ever. Only thing I am not hot about is the watch business itself - how many people do u know have given up wearing watches? A lot, in my case.

More
14 years 3 months ago #3414 by Bestworld
Proven quarter after quarter that they are able to do better and better. Soon will attract more value investors! :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #3418 by Bestworld
Volume moving again.....breakout already?:P

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 3 months ago #3518 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Time Watch
In 2 months since Dello posted, the stock has moved from 17 to 22 cents, or 29.4%. I wonder if Time Watch really will pursue secondary listing in HK, where it is better known. The steady accumulation of its shares and the low valuation are enough for the time being to keep shareholders looking forward to greater happiness. Dello wrote:

CNY Holidays provide me an opportunity to delve deeper into some stocks\' fundamentals. Time Watch - looks very good. Its 1H results announced Feb 9 deserve some applause. 1) Cash fr operations was HK$60 m, versus HK$14 m previously. 2) EPS was 10.14 HK cents. Annualised will give a PE of about 4X only for stock price of 17 cents SG. That\'s being conservative, cos the results statement says that 2H 2010 will be better. So, are we looking at PE of 3X ??? This is an undervalued stock!! No wonder the boss wants to pursue dual listing in HK to get a better valuation. www.nextinsight.net/content/view/2042/60/

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds