Time Watch

More
14 years 3 months ago #2817 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Time Watch
Nowadays DUAL LISTING is like DIVORCE. Once NOT Happy with SPOUSE only, say \"I want a DIVORCE!\". Will the NEW SPOUSE be BETTER?:unsure: NOBODY KNOWS!?:silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2848 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Time Watch
25c? TOO LOW. Fair value should be about 45c!

More
14 years 3 months ago #2850 by Morpheus
Replied by Morpheus on topic Re:Time Watch
Haha.... Brother, watch carefully. Substantial profit comes from the rental income of their Shopping Mall in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Their profit from the retailing watch segment is actually not growing. The grow in watch segment comes from the trading of watch movements. 45 cents Target Price ???? Wait for your next life lah... Hahahahaha.... :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #2853 by Bestworld
Morpheus wrote:

Haha.... Brother, watch carefully. Substantial profit comes from the rental income of their Shopping Mall in Zhengzhou, Henan province. Their profit from the retailing watch segment is actually not growing. The grow in watch segment comes from the trading of watch movements. 45 cents Target Price ???? Wait for your next life lah... Hahahahaha.... :laugh: :laugh:

You sure? No wonder TIME WATCH boss is determined to explore dual listing!!! When I bought this babe at 5c, many people say I\'m crazy. May have to wait until next life to breakeven!!:P

More
14 years 3 months ago #2863 by Bestworld
Unaudited First Quarter Financial Statements Announcement For The Period Ended 30 September 2009 Page 9 Profitability Gross Profit by Business Segments Leasing of a shopping mall 2.3HK$’m 2% Manufacturing & trading of watches 80.8HK$’m 82% UP 27% compare to Q1FY09 Total gross profit 98.7HK$’m \"Substantial profit comes from the rental income of their Shopping Mall in Zhengzhou, Henan province.\" 2% consider substantial?? 27% growth in Manufacturing & trading of watches is consider NOT GROWING? Manufacturing & trading of watches -29% compared to Q1FY09..... -29% == The grow in watch segment comes from the trading of watch movements?? I\'m I totally confused? :P

More
14 years 3 months ago #2866 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Time Watch
bestworld, how did u get this \"Manufacturing & trading of watches -29% compared to Q1FY09\"? It should be a +27% increase in gross profit. In terms of revenue, the fig is + 38%. But you are right, the leasing of a shopping mall generated only 2% of gross profit, so it\'s not a core business.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds