Teckwah Industries

More
14 years 5 months ago #2645 by Pharoah88
Hi eRelation Between Tech Wah and Datapulse, which is BETTER in terms of: 1. UPSIDE Price Target; 2. Dividend Yield; 3. Liquidity Volume; 4. Cashflow Position? Thanks erelation wrote:

Hi Bulligan, No.... I am not a remiser... just a passive investor. I believe that Teck Wah revenue will be good for 2nd half of the year and likely to receive some revenue from Microsoft Window 7 launch. Another counter that i have been accumulating is Datapulse which also expect to benefit from Window 7 launch. It currently offer a dividend yield of about 10%. Microsoft latest result have seen that Window 7 is bring in sales much better than the Vista. Cheers... erelation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2647 by Mel
ok, it\'s true that at current price the historical div yield of Datapulse is v good at 10%. question is, will Datapulse pay out the same amt again? the other thing is, Datapulse\'s PE historical is not as cheap as Teckwah. Datapulse = 9X pe.

More
14 years 5 months ago #2648 by erelation
FYI. Windows 7 fuels 60% surge in Microsoft\'s Q2 net income (New York) MICROSOFT Corp\'s new Windows 7 software fuelled a surge in profit and revenue last quarter, making up for a lingering slump in the rest of its business. Second-quarter net income grew 60 per cent to US$6.66 billion, or 74 US cents a share, beating the 59 US cent estimate of analysts. Revenue climbed 14 per cent to US$19 billion, boosted by a rebound in personal computer shipments. Microsoft has sold more than 60 million copies of Windows 7 since it debuted in October, making it the fastest-selling operating system ever.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2739 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Teckwah Industries
Have you all noticed? Today announced, Ho Bee chairman continued to accumualate Teckwah! Now his investment vehicle owns 12,594,000 shares of Teckwah.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2745 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Teckwah Industries
Excellent Tip :kiss: I love it :cheer: Dello wrote:

Have you all noticed? Today announced, Ho Bee chairman continued to accumualate Teckwah! Now his investment vehicle owns 12,594,000 shares of Teckwah.

More
14 years 4 months ago #2746 by Pharoah88
Replied by Pharoah88 on topic Re:Teckwah Industries
Excellent Tip :kiss: I love it :cheer: Dello wrote:

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds