Teckwah Industries

More
14 years 7 months ago #1995 by Mel
Did you notice? This stock is quietly climbing up. Now 25 cents. :lol: There must be accumulation going on for this undervalued gem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2258 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Teck Wah Industries - Undervalued Shares
I can feel it in my bones - this Teckwah is under accumulation, and the price will be much higher over the next few weeks. The stock price has been inching up. Now 28 cents. The buying queue is strong, patiently waiting for people to throw. :lol: This stock, first highlighted by ereleation, is for value investors looking for a good gain with perhaps a fat dividend (Teckwah is cash rich, by the way, and has given specials before).

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #2361 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Teck Wah Industries - Undervalued Shares
Hooray, my hunch was right (see posting before this one). Somebody was accumulating Teckwah - turns out to be a Big Fish!!!!!! www.nextinsight.net/content/view/1923/60/ Now, the next big question is, what price level is he looking at? I hope not just 40 cents. Can Teckwah reach 50 cents? The answer will be clearer after the FY results. If it\'s a great set of results (bear in mind that their business is typically more active in the 2H), then of course can. Anyone knows when results announcement??? Can someone call up Teckwah office?

More
14 years 5 months ago #2628 by Bulligan
erelation wrote:

Hi \"Changes in inventories of FG & WIP\'? FG - Finish Good WIP - Work in progress. If my guess is right, this implied reduction in the inventory level. Instead of stocking up more goods, it is reducing its inventory level in term of both the finish goods and work in progress.

Dear Erelation, Are you a remiser? I saw again buying of Teck Wah by Mr Chua wife again. May be the Chua is parking their funds to get big dividend. I not so smart and patient but it is a very illiquid counter. I have been very patiently accummulating Poh Tiong Choon and also see that the Jurong Island is growing in statute as a Energy and Petrochemical Big Hub. Thus there will be big opportunity. Like Teck Wah, PTC has a big jump in 1st half and normally second half contribution is bigger but need lots of patient to get dividend and find anchor investor that will give new guidance to the company. Ho Bee is another smallish Co. that became a 10begger. But never has the dream of holding such a stock. Not sure it will happen for TeckWah? May be just pocketing dividend only.:P

More
14 years 5 months ago #2637 by erelation
Hi Bulligan, No.... I am not a remiser... just a passive investor. I believe that Teck Wah revenue will be good for 2nd half of the year and likely to receive some revenue from Microsoft Window 7 launch. Another counter that i have been accumulating is Datapulse which also expect to benefit from Window 7 launch. It currently offer a dividend yield of about 10%. Microsoft latest result have seen that Window 7 is bring in sales much better than the Vista. Cheers... erelation

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #2640 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Teckwah Industries
A few good points about Teckwah: a) Net Asset Value was about 39 c at June 09. Stk price now only 29 c. b) EPS in 1H 09 was 2.2 c. But 2H usually is better, so assume 2.8 c. At 5 c EPS, the PE wld be 5.8. Very cheap. c) Ho BEE boss has been buying Teckwah, now aboe 5%. I take this as confirmation that Teckwah wll be a good investment. Reasonable, right? :laugh: Pse refer to this report for more insights : www.nextinsight.net/content/view/1634/79/
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Mel.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds