Best World

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #4039 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Best World
I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read this posting by \'Jiaxu\' in the CNA forum on Best World: ya such biz rely upon the charismas, beauty of its good-convincing marketing workfore..tapping on their youthful energies and time to make money for us shareholders..actualli i realli admire these marketing staff full of envy cos i myself is ugly, got stage-fright, cant even convince pple, so the best way is to leverage on their power to make $..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #4060 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:Best World
Best World has done some buyback of its shares. Nothing significant so far, and I am surprised that in Afralug forum there is some dissenting voice (which has been responded to by dydx), as follows: cif5000 Wrote: So far, minority shareholders have received nothing into their pockets. For those who did receive the money, they had to forgo the shares and give up any potential future benefits. Therefore, it is technically incorrect to argue that the company has returned money to minority shareholders. In fact, the controlling shareholders, through share buyback, have increased their stake in the company by using the company\'s fund. Staying shareholders may also benefit but with I don\'t admire a management who acts on information asymmetry and trade with its own company\'s shareholders. dydx Wrote: Are you against a listed company buying back its own shares? For those minority shareholders who coincidentally sold their shares back to Best World, they will receive soon in their bank accounts the capital/cash returned by Best World. For a company like Best World which has huge excess capital/cash, buying back its own shares is an efficient way to return a portion of the excess capital/cash to shareholders who happen to be in need of money and choose to sell their shares. As this is done in an open and transparent manner, why should shareholders complain? The main implication of making the remaining shares more valuable - in terms of having a higher EPS, or perhaps also a higher per share dividend payout, resulting from a reduced number of outstanding shares after the share buy-back - is in line with the well accepted objective of enhancing shareholders\' value over time, on top of the management\'s efforts to grow the business and its profits. The secondary implication of allowing the controlling shareholders to increase their proportionate stakes in the company is really an arguable one, as public minority shareholders individually are making their own decisions here whether to sell, or hold on to their Best World shares for the benefits of further business growth, future profits and dividends. In this modern day and age, there is really nothing wrong for a listed company like Best World to manage its capital base in a dynamic manner, including buying back its own shares, and issuing F.O.C. warrants as a reward to shareholders which will likely bring in some new capital in the future.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4063 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Best World
Free Warrant at market price + share buy-back + cash bonus = Stock will fly. Apart from continuing to grow the company business...these are other ways to reward shareholders!!!:P

More
13 years 10 months ago #4100 by Bestworld
Q2 end today.....all waiting for special cash bonus!:P

More
13 years 10 months ago #4107 by ianchoo
Replied by ianchoo on topic Re:Best World
Best world did shares buy back yesterday. But share price fell to 0.29 :ohmy: More than 10% decline :ohmy:

More
13 years 10 months ago #4129 by Bestworld
â–² Best World 5ER XB 0.320 +0.010 +3.226 .....sit back and relax....take it easy! :P

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds