Best World

More
13 years 10 months ago #4010 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Best World
Finally!!! DAILY SHARE BUY-BACK NOTICE 1 Date of Purchases 16-06-2010 2a Total number of shares purchased 131,000 GREAT NEWS! Bonus ISSUE....+ Share Buy-BACK..+ CASH BONUS == share price will FLY!!! Just 1 more step....before the share price can really fly! All shareholders should make it loud and clear that they want a CASH Bonus!!! :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4011 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
bestworld, i think they have been reading your postings! hahahaa.... congrats to patient shareholders. the buyback is a historic first in Best World\'s 20 years of existence! bought back 131,000 shares today out of the 299,000 that traded, which means 44%. ok, so we have this 2nd piece of great news after the bonus warrants - the wts actually are for longer-term holders who will see the value crystallise in BWI\'s Asian expansion. The share buyback is short term boost, to reward shareholders for keeping faith. After today\'s buyback, Best World must keep it going, buying something back every day. Sunvic Chemical is a good example of sustained buyback (altho i wonder how they can do it with low cash reserves). But Best World - it has tonnes of cash !!!! $36 million sitting in the bank.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4014 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Best World
No further buyback after round 1? what impression does that convey? :(

More
13 years 10 months ago #4015 by LGH
Replied by LGH on topic Re:Best World
Hi fellow forumees Thank you for your past and continous posts on Best World. Helped me to hold onto my shares when the price was very discouraging. Now that we have the warrants, share buy back, grateful if you can advise what I should do actually. [Sorry, I am not good in investments when it gets complicated like 3-yr share warrants etc.]

More
13 years 10 months ago #4016 by Bestworld
Replied by Bestworld on topic Re:Best World
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Register of Members and the Share Transfer Books of the Company will be closed at 5.00 p.m. on 5 July 2010. Suddenly, become so efficient!! Strong signal had been sent with the 1x share buyback. It will be interesting to see how much the warrant will benefit current shareholder when listed. The best will only come when the company declare a huge cash bonus! :P

More
13 years 10 months ago #4017 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:Best World
Posting by dydx at the Afralug forum: Today (13Jun10), NextInsight posted a Q&A article based on a reader\'s questions on bonus shares and bonus warrants also quoting Best World\'s case as an example, and the answers and views given by our forumer Musicwhiz and a remisier (and ex-investment manager) Ernest Lim..... www.nextinsight.biz/content/view/2557/79/ Having read Ernest Lim\'s answers carefully, I just find some of them simply cannot hold water. In Best World\'s case, the F.O.C. 1-for-5 bonus 3-year warrant convertible into a new Best World share at $0.30/warrant is indeed a real reward to existing shareholders. The warrant - as a 3-year call option to buy into a new Best World share at $0.30 - does have a certain intrinsic value, which I believe and estimate to be $0.05 or more. If Mr Market appreciates the warrant\'s intrinsic value, and as the Best World share remains under-priced, given enough time Mr Market should be willing to recognize the new warrant\'s value and to pay more for the Best World share. I guess this is what has happened to Best World\'s share price since the announcement of the bonus warrant issue on 4Jun10 - up $0.02 so far, and closed at $0.32 on 11Jun10. I suppose Best World shareholders also should be mindful that when all the warrants are converted into new Best World shares at or before the end of the warrants\' 3-year life, technically there will be a 16.7% earnings dilution on existing Best World shares. Since the Best World share remains under-priced, and the underlying business and profit hopefully would recover and grow again with time, the conversion of the warrants during the 3-year life may or may not exert any direct negative impact on Best World\'s share price over time. Without any doubt, having warrants will make investing in a share counter more interesting and a little more complex.....

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds