Chip Eng Seng

More
9 years 1 month ago #21963 by potatolover
Replied by potatolover on topic Chip Eng Seng
Could it be some billionaire?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #21978 by 415425v
Replied by 415425v on topic Chip Eng Seng
Whoever is the buyer, I do not think he is naive enough to buy CES 17m shr with eye closed. He must have do his diligent.

But in any vestment, there can only be a winner. Either the buyer or the seller is right.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #21979 by valueHunter88
Replied by valueHunter88 on topic Chip Eng Seng
I fully agree that "Whoever is the buyer, I do not think he is naive enough to buy CES 17m shr with eye closed. He must have do his diligent"

While for the view of "But in any vestment, there can only be a winner. Either the buyer or the seller is right" I beg to differ, e.g., IF the seller predicts a 40% profit from his current holding, but he spots another opportunity which may fetch him a 60% gain, while for the buyer, the best investment he could spot is this 40% gain opportunity, then, both the buyer & seller will be winners in this marriage deal eventually if their predictions turn up to be reality.

Just my 2 cents worth.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #21980 by potatolover
yes, for the seller of 17mil shares, he is probably doing capital recycling - spot another better chance (given his circumstance) to make more money, albeit higher risk, etc

For the buyer of 17mil shares, CES is the best choice at this point in time.

Not sure how will Mr Market react to the imminent TOP of hotel Alex? Or will there be no reaction at all?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 415425v

More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #21981 by 415425v
Replied by 415425v on topic Chip Eng Seng
But I think gg forward, with impending rate increase( no doubt it is gg to be little by litte) but property has no much room to go up. I think caution. Property is gg to be dull over the next few years.

I maybe looking to lock in the profit after the div payout.
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by 415425v.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #21982 by potatolover
Yes, pls sell :)

415425v wrote: But I think gg forward, with impending rate increase( no doubt it is gg to be little by litte) but property has no much room to go up. I think caution. Property is gg to be dull over the next few years.

I maybe looking to lock in the profit after the div payout.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 415425v

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds