Starpharm - A turnaround pharma stock

More
10 years 9 months ago #15148 by Oceangrace
Yeah Chin no regrets. God was wif me at tat pt of time to privide good advisors. But hor... slowvdown a little :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #15156 by gangho
Hi Grace and Chin,

Price and volume are showing great promise to clear 10c next week. Let's hope it will play out like TianjinZ...a x10 multi-bagger.

The next s-chip that I think has great potential is Hainan/Henan Ppty Developer, Weiye. It was an RTO play from Kyodo Allied. Someone have been collecting at around 5-5.1c lately. Take a look...
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by gangho.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #15157 by Oceangrace
Thanks Gangho. Star is indeed a boat we didn't miss and will be the next tianjinz. Maybe even more den a 10 bagger and I just added some more this morning. Not selling until i see 1 buck :) Watching Weiye....
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Oceangrace.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15158 by chinsoonyuen
thanks gangho,

i find it strange that only 3 of us chatting here, what happened to the rest? wonder whether the rest busy making money and no time to be here?

i think volume is slowly expanding for star, good sign, but i think still need a much bigger volume to breakout fr here notwithstanding that its float is very small.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15159 by Oceangrace
Maybe only ppl like me who is not making $$$ den got time to chat here... Keke

More
10 years 9 months ago #15166 by gangho

chinsoonyuen wrote: thanks gangho,

i find it strange that only 3 of us chatting here, what happened to the rest? wonder whether the rest busy making money and no time to be here?

i think volume is slowly expanding for star, good sign, but i think still need a much bigger volume to breakout fr here notwithstanding that its float is very small.

Buying getting stronger and stronger each day. Get ready for 10c next wk.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds