Starpharm - A turnaround pharma stock

More
10 years 9 months ago #15081 by Oceangrace
Gangho, nice to know you r here too... Multi bagger.. yes :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15084 by gangho

Oceangrace wrote: Gangho, nice to know you r here too... Multi bagger.. yes :P

Many will chase starpharm once it clears 7c. Now, let's just buy bit by bit without disturbing it till we build a significant position. My position is still very small

More
10 years 9 months ago #15092 by gangho
According to starpharm's website, it will be launching 5 drugs this yr and 2 of which are cat 1 drugs. These drugs are from its 60% owned Beida Shijia which starpharm acquired in 2006. The acquisition is finally going to yield result after 8 yrs. It has been a long wait but finally it happens!

Btw, don't know which 2 drugs are Cat 1...may be to treat diabetes and hepatitis?

Future Plans

Develop New Products

◦Continue to broaden our product offerings by leveraging on our in-house research and our collaborative arrangements with research institutes in the PRC.
◦As at the Latest Practicable Date, we have 13 new drugs under development, of which we intend to launch five in the coming 12 months and of which two can be classified as "Category 1" drugs.

====================================================
Beida Shijia Technology Development Co., Ltd.
(北大世佳科技开发有限公司)

Beida Shijia's research pipeline shows excellent potential. It currently has 15 TCM-formulated prescription drugs in various stages of development, holding great market potential in addressing a wide spectrum of medical needs. These include products for the treatments of various diseases such as diabetes(糖尿病), hepatitis (肝炎), rheumatics (风湿), osteoporosis (骨质疏松) and senile dementia (老年性痴呆). 2 out of the 15 TCM-formulated drugs under development are Category-I drugs, i.e. drugs which have not previously been marketed in the PRC and/or worldwide.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15095 by Oceangrace
What is the target for this one by end of d yr?

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #15097 by gangho

Oceangrace wrote: What is the target for this one by end of d yr?

When you look at TianjinZ grew from 10c to 90c within a yr after it's turnaround in 2008/09, you can make a wide guess on Starpharm the price by yr end.

My short term tgt is 14c. Cheers!
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by gangho.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15098 by chinsoonyuen
that was what i say abt tianjin in earlier post

can consider exchange eratat for the star

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds