Starpharm - A turnaround pharma stock

More
10 years 9 months ago #15109 by Oceangrace
Cool it guys... its just some personal opinions on stocks. We share and appreciate individual inputs. Nothing wrong with disucssion. Newbiestock and Chin, thanks for the valuable info. Really thankful for sincere investors who share their views and evaluation we need to do it ourselves.

Star has very good potential and I am not giving up on Eratat yet. Just trimming a little there to not miss other good ones :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15111 by gangho
I was looking at the price on volume on monthly chart, and realize that huge transaction on starpharm at around 60c from 2006 to 2007.

It is interesting to note as transaction was very low since then and I presume most early investors still holding at cost of 60c. They have probably written it off and won't sell below 60c.

If the new mgt team can be successful which I think so since both the new CEO and ED have strong experience and network in the pharma industry, the share price should move up very high. It should be a potential 10 baggers stock.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15114 by Oceangrace
60cts??? Wow... If the drugs are a success, increase in popularity will make this stocks a 10 bagger! I like that :P

More
10 years 9 months ago #15117 by newbiestock

chinsoonyuen wrote: i am just giving my opinion to grace and she accepted it. anything wrong with it?

sure. nothing wrong... ur choice lol.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15127 by gangho
look like collection has shifted to higher ground from 7 to 7.5c. Don't think there are many sellers from 7 to 9c from historical transaction...

More
10 years 9 months ago #15128 by Oceangrace
Yes can c from market depth. Not many sellers fm 0.075 to 0.09 good sign.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds