Readers' comments posted in articles

More
11 years 3 days ago #13614 by niadmin
Posted by Greenrookie - Saturday, 23 March 2013 regarding latest book on Warren Buffett @ www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...wit-from-latest-book

"I have read several warren books but not this yet. Thanks CT for sharing. One of the best book I had read about investment is "the intelligent investor". I have been reading it since last December. Every time I read I gain new insights even if I am re reading some chapters again. The book that caused a paradigm shift in my investment thinking. Sorry, out of topic yet, but at least is still about books ;) "

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #13622 by niadmin
Posted by Pam - Tuesday, 26 March 2013 regarding STRACO CORPORATION.

"Kevin Scully uses DCF to value Straco at around 47 cents. Looks fair enough to me because after taking out the cash of 10 cents a share, you have 37 cents divided by 2.32 EPS = 16X PE."

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...tsabove-expectations

More
10 years 11 months ago #13647 by niadmin
Posty by Morten - Monday, 1 April 2013 -- regarding ROXY PACIFIC.

"Thank you for the update Mr Leong. I was also there last Thursday. It was a happy AGM as all shlders have made money holding Roxy either thro capital gains & an increasing dividend payout over the years. Some comments...."

For the full comment, go to :
www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...ost-cooling-measures

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #13648 by niadmin
Post by Morten - on Monday, 1 April 2013 -- regarding ROXY PACIFIC.

"Thank you for the update Mr Leong. I was also there last Thursday. It was a happy AGM as all shlders have made money holding Roxy either thro capital gains & an increasing dividend payout over the years. Some comments...."

For the full comment, go to :
www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...ost-cooling-measures
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by niadmin.

More
10 years 11 months ago #13707 by niadmin
Comment by hayashij - Wednesday, 10 April 2013 14:13 -- on Saizen REIT.

See full comment in www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...re-of-the-reit-or-no

".......Saizen assets and revenue are in JPY, with the JPY plunging, Saizen shd be worth less now, not more."

More
10 years 10 months ago #13852 by niadmin
Posted by jeremy - Wednesday, 1 May 2013 13:42
at: www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...buffett-going-green-

"One stock that is ready to benefit significantly from environmental theme is Anchun given its strong reputation in the petro-chemical & fertilizer industries and proven high-tech systems for toxic gas control and energy saving as protected by patents. CEO during the recent AGM looked confident to achieve high revenue and profit comparable to 2010 [i.e. Rev $70m and EPS 7cts] within the next two years."

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds