KING WAN CORP -- loads of cash

More
10 years 7 months ago #16092 by whyme?
This one really forgotten child liao. Can even move even STI up some much for the last few days.

Stock Price stuck at $0.290

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16107 by Val
Replied by Val on topic KING WAN CORP -- loads of cash
Fundamentally, a good stock to buy and hold. The yield of 10% will give you a sweet return, and support the stock at around 30 cents. It's now at 30 cents anyway.

We just need to wait for the KTIS IPO to get going, and then the special dividend that is promised will get delivered.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #16108 by whyme?
Viva

Thanks for sharing.

Well it depend when and also how well the IPO is doing. I think no guarantee they will pay good dividend from the IPO.

By the way, no much vol trading for this stock recently.

Viva wrote: Fundamentally, a good stock to buy and hold. The yield of 10% will give you a sweet return, and support the stock at around 30 cents. It's now at 30 cents anyway.

We just need to wait for the KTIS IPO to get going, and then the special dividend that is promised will get delivered.

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by whyme?.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16125 by lotustpsll
Be patient with King Wan. My entry level was about 0.20 cents and still holding this core small cap. The ability of the management to create value for shareholders is incredible. Business is generating good cash flow. Balance sheet strength is stable. I wouldn't lose sleep over this stock.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #16128 by whyme?
lotuspsll

Congrats ! You hv alread made 50% profit and the entery price is super good !

Hope that the recovering of shipping industry will also help this stock.

lotustpsll wrote: Be patient with King Wan. My entry level was about 0.20 cents and still holding this core small cap. The ability of the management to create value for shareholders is incredible. Business is generating good cash flow. Balance sheet strength is stable. I wouldn't lose sleep over this stock.

Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by whyme?.

More
10 years 7 months ago #16131 by lotustpsll
Keeping this stock for the long haul in view of its dividend potential.

The timing of its entry to shipping chartering business is good, a reflection of management foresight.

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds