King Wan Corporation wins S$43.3 m worth of new M&E
Order book stands at S$209 million, with contracts lasting to 2018
SINGAPORE, 13 January 2015: MAINBOARD-LISTED King Wan Corporation Limited (“King Wan”
or “the Group”) (庆源企业) today announced it has secured four new mechanical and electrical (M&E) projects in Singapore during the period from November 2014 to December 2014, worth a total of S$43.3 million.
The four new projects are as follow:
• Plumbing, sanitary and gas systems installation for Jewel Changi Airport, a commercial project that encompasses leisure, shopping, and dining facilities.
• Sanitary, plumbing, gas, rainwater, wet/dry riser and fire hosereel systems installation for Woodland N1C26 & C27, a 1,746-unit public housing development located in the Marsiling precinct.
• Sanitary, plumbing, gas, rainwater, dry riser and fire hosereel systems installation for Punggol West C40, a public housing development comprising of 10 blocks of 17-storey residential building with 1 block of multi-storey car park and commercial building, precinct pavilions and community facilities.
• Aircon and mechanical ventilation system installation for a proposed 1,327-unit Executive
Condomium project located at Choa Chu Kang Grove.
These projects will commence within the next six months and are scheduled to be completed by 2018. Moving forward, the Group will continue to focus on providing a comprehensive and integrated suite of
M&E engineering services to enhance its competitive edge to undertake larger and more complex building projects. Such services include, amongst others, the design and installation of electrical engineering, plumbing and sanitary, fire prevention and alarm, air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation, and communication and security systems. Together with its design-and-build capability, the Group will be able to fully integrate its M&E engineering services to provide more cost efficient and quality solutions for its customers
Ms Chua Eng Eng (蔡 莹 莹), Managing Director of King Wan said: “We are heartened by our
continued success in securing new M&E projects and encouraged by the confidence that our customers have in us. The current order book of S$209 million has provided high revenue visibility for the Group which will last till the year 2018. We shall continue to consolidate and grow the Group’s M&E business and invest when there are good business opportunities. King Wan’s commitment to our brand promise of high quality and reliable M&E solutions that will exceed our customers’ expectations remain paramount.”
King Wan Corporation Limited (庆源企业) is a Singapore-based integrated building services company with its core business in the provision of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) engineering services for the building and construction industry. It also provides rental of mobile chemical lavatories and ancillary facilities for construction worksites as well as public and nation-wide public events.
Under its M&E business, it provides multi-disciplined M&E engineering services such as the design and installation plumbing & sanitary systems, electricity distribution systems, fire protection, alarm systems, communications and security systems, and air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems for the building and construction industry.
Besides its core business, it also maintains an investment portfolio comprising of three business segments, namely
- Property Development segment - engages in the development, marketing and sale of residential and commercial properties in Singapore, China and Thailand;
- Vessel Ownership and Chartering segment - acquire vessels for chartering to third parties.
- Workers Dormitory Operations segment – design, build and operate purpose-built workers’
accommodation and related facilities.
The Group operates along with its subsidiaries and associates across Singapore, China, and Thailand. It implements a multi-country, multi-industry portfolio strategy in order to diversify and broaden its revenue streams and better manage investment risks.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by flyersummer. Reason: revised