CORDLIFE GROUP

More
10 years 11 months ago #14443 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Congratulation, Rock. You have done well. This one was also on my radar screen for building a core at around 50 cts. I was over cautious and failed to act because of dislike over its high PE & not fully convinced of its good growth potential.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14462 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
I cannot believe my eyes. Just saw that Cordlife has fallen to $0.840 (-0.21). It is surely a freak storm like the one that felled some trees in SG. Some fellas could be shorting big time.

In any case, even at 84 cents, it's still at a PE which I am not used to saying "Cheap & good!" I am staying out of this until a lower price level is reached. Observer2, what is your comfortable entry level?

More
10 years 11 months ago #14466 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Reck – I am a bad trader and I have stopped selling a stock and buying it back at a lower level. In theory it is so easy and attractive to do but in practice, it is mostly disastrous. The reasons being that –
1. If I can buy back at a lower price, the stock would stop running or drop further (as support is no longer there). The result then is cut loss or become a baby-sitter.
2. If I cannot buy back at a lower price than I sold, the stock invariably would have very small pull back before soaring to a much higher level.
It was always like the market telling me – “HEAD I WIN, TAIL YOU LOSE, HA HA HA”

I hope you are able to do a lot better than me & wish you the best of luck. Cordlife's valuation is no longer at a low end, the risk is higher.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14467 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Was surprised that investors chased price to $1.15 despite a director sold at $1.01. It’s expensive even at 84 cts or PE 20 , maybe fair value is half that as don’t think it has high earnings growth ? I looked into this stock a few mths after its IPO but did not to buy for various reasons, one of which is the poor track record of its parent Cordlife Ltd listed in ASX. IMHO , this biz has low entry barrier and overhyped. Not sure how the price will go short term, hence may be a trading stock but keep your running shoes on as a stock which can drop 20% in a day is deemed speculative. My views only.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14566 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Wow, just back from a week of holiday. What a week of roller coaster for Cordlife. The BB are having a field day out of this stock. Those who think of making quick bucks are going through a time of hell. Greed suddenly turn to fear. Fear is the cause of panic selling this week. The BB have tripped many traders who was force to cut lost.

Fundamentally what have gone wrong to Cordlife?

Cordlife had been attacked by the BB & recover back half the lost. In the 1st place Cordlife may rises too fast & may have over-run it's fundamental. This give the BB reason to attacked. What really gone wrong? Nothing, or else it'll not recovered half the lost so fast. Many speculators & traders was caught pants down.

Catching the early growth stage of a company are the most rewarding because it's usually cheaper. But I don't expect Cordlife to double it's price in a year. It increased by more than 70% in just 2 to 3 weeks. This might be the reason for BB to attack Cordlife.

I've already taken some profit on my access Cordlife shares.

Going forward Cordlife remind my core holding. I'll be putting on the seat-belt & hold on this stock for long as possible.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14690 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
CORDLIFE GROUP

Importance of Cord Blood Storage – NEARLY 80 DISEASES ARE TREATED WITH STEM CELLS TODAY. (Various kinds of cancer blood disorders & other congenitial diseases)
Cord Blood able to treat nearly 80 diseases is no small business. This blood business is about life & death.

Th Chief Executive of Cordlife said "I'm fairly confident that, ultimately, good companies will show their value. Companies with deep value need time." Cordlife had increase in headcount and staff costs of $0.4 milliom in 4Q 2012. Some of these expenses were related to higher capital expenditures to drive business growth.

This stock one day will be 'THE MARKET DARLING' because there is 'POWER IN THE BLOOD'

GOD Bless

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds