CORDLIFE GROUP

More
11 years 1 month ago #13630 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Cordlife a good defensive stock has found strong support above 60 cents. It’s now ready for the next slow climb above the previous high.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13632 by greenrookie
Replied by greenrookie on topic CORDLIFE GROUP

Rock wrote: Cordlife a good defensive stock has found strong support above 60 cents. It’s now ready for the next slow climb above the previous high.

Rock, the counter is on my radar screen after you mentioned it. The only thing which I dun like is they have not clarify their dividend policy after initial 2 years

I wanted to close my eyes and take the plunge when the price is closer to 50 cents. But I think... maybe wait a while longer to have a better margin, and then... I miss the boat hahahaha

Now, I have more cash than equities... still patiently waiting for the missed boats to return due to low tide. Fat hopes right? hahaha

More
11 years 1 week ago #13761 by Rock
Cordlife Launches Asia's Largest Private Cord Blood Storage Facility

cordlife.listedcompany.com/newsroom/2013...257B51002A835A.1.pdf

More
10 years 11 months ago #13835 by Rock
Philip Research on 8th April target Cordlife call for buy up to 84 cts (19.6x FY14F PER)
Cordlife in about a week increase by about 15%, trading today as high as 74 cts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zane

More
10 years 11 months ago #13871 by Rock
SG Investments Pte Ltd through Wells Spring Pte Ltd bought 8.4m Cordlife shares on 30/4/2013 @ 69 cts increased share holding in Cordlife from 16.8m shares to 25.2m shares. (7.226% to 10.839%)

More
10 years 11 months ago #13926 by Rock
CORDLIFE

Cordlife’s shares recently climb by more than 20% from $0.65 to $0.795.

The company, which provides stem-cell banking from the cord blood and umbilical cords, made its debut on the Mainboard stock exchange on 29 March 2012. Shares of Cordlife have since increased by 54% from its IPO price of $0.495.

In its latest quarterly results released on February, the company saw a 193% increase in quarterly net profit from S$1.93m last year to $5.64m.
If minus disposal gain of $2.66m 1Q profit increase by more than 50%.

Cordlife 3Q result will be out soon.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds