CORDLIFE GROUP

More
10 years 11 months ago #13941 by Val
Replied by Val on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Rock, you have done v well with this stock! I missed it. I was waiting for 50 cents.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #13946 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic CORDLIFE GROUP
Viviene, you’re right, I have done very well in this stock. One thing I would to advice you is when you see value in a stock don’t wait. This is the lesson I have learn over the years. Waiting is only for trading in a particular stock only.
What happen to Cory who started Cordlife forum in August 2012. What happen to the others like gulu, $-face, Mummy, jc & JT. Did all of you still vested?

More
10 years 11 months ago #13950 by Rock
NEWS RELEASE

CORDLIFE AND THOMSON MEDICAL LAUNCH THE FIRST UMBILICAL CORD TISSUE BANKING SERVICE IN SINGAPORE

- In line with Cordlife’s growth plans to offer complementary services to its clients through partnerships and collaborations
- New offering will boost Cordlife's recurring income stream
- New service offers parents with an additional option for storing their children’s stem cells

Singapore, May 9, 2013 – Cordlife Group Limited (“Cordlife”, and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”), a leading cord blood and tissue banking service provider, today announced the launch of a new umbilical cord tissue banking service in Singapore, in partnership with Thomson Medical Pte. Ltd. (“Thomson Medical”). The new offering, commencing on Mother’s Day on May 12, 2013, will be the first such service to be launched in Singapore.
Mr Jeremy Yee, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of Cordlife, said: “As an industry leader in newborn stem cell banking and the larger of only two cord blood banking service providers in Singapore, we are pleased to be the first to offer parents here the additional option of storing their children’s precious stem cells from cord tissue. Launching this new offering with our long-time esteemed partner, Thomson Medical, is in line with Cordlife’s plans to grow our business via complementary services and through partnerships and collaborations. This will boost our recurring income stream in the long run, and continue to enhance value for our shareholders.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rich

More
10 years 11 months ago #13970 by Rock
CORDLIFE GROUP 1Q result out on 15/5/2013

More
10 years 11 months ago #14022 by Rock
Cordlife 9 months 2013 profit more than double to 9.7 million. Gross profit margin maintains at 69%. Cordlife balance sheet with cash & cash equivalent of $24.7 millions.

Cordlife 3rd Q 2013, revenue decreased by 2.6%. Profit although double to $1.45 millions is less than 1st Q profit of 2.8 millions & 2nd Q profit of 3.0 millions. The ban on women from mainland China giving birth at private hospitals in Hong Kong, which came into effect beginning of this year, had some impact on the Group’s 3rd 2013 revenue.

Going forward Cordlife CEO Mr Yee added: “Our strategic move to acquire 10% of China Cord Blood Corporation mitigated the ban’s financial impact on the Group. In fact, we are starting to see increased contributions from our stake in China’s largest cord blood banking operator, which had been aggressively expanding its market share in the past few years. As the first foreign private cord blood bank to gain a foothold in China’s market through such an alliance, we are well-positioned to capitalise on a sunrise industry in the world’s most populous nation, where a growing, affluent middle-class is becoming more educated about healthcare options.”

“Furthermore, Group expects our new service offering in Singapore – the storage of umbilical cord tissue – will generate additional income in the coming months.”

The Group remains confident of its performance, as it continues to leverage on its market position and brand equity and ride on positive industry momentum. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the Group expects to remain profitable for the financial year ending 30 June 2013.

I have just taken some profit because of disappointing 3Q result but Cordlife still remind my Core Stock.

More
10 years 11 months ago #14031 by Rock
Yesterday the bear sell down Cordlife by 5%. Today the bull chase up by 13% to 88 cts.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds