When will s- chips see the sun?

• Joy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11406 by Joy
Replied by Joy on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Many s-chips have touched lowest points in 52-week range? Can anyone recommend good ones to pick up? I can hold long long, so long as there is fantastic intrinsic value in them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• benson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11417 by benson
Replied by benson on topic Re:Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
joy-u may check-up this s-chip n see which is more u comfortable--sino grandness sapphire 

china sunsine people food n.....s chip r quite high risks-take care ....
[hr]
[Joy 10-10-2012]:

Many s-chips have touched lowest points in 52-week range? Can anyone recommend good ones to pick up? I can hold long long, so long as there is fantastic intrinsic value in them.

• Joy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11434 by Joy
Replied by Joy on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Thank you Benson! I see you listed: sino grandness, sapphire, china sunsine, people food.

I am somewhat familiar with the business, and I will rank them as follows in my order of luv:

1. Sino Grandness. 
2. China Sunsine.

3. Sapphire.

4. People's Food.

What do you think?

• Kiasu
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11435 by Kiasu
Replied by Kiasu on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Joy, you should add ChinaMinzhong n Midas into your portfolio. Something cooking in CMZ this week, its share went up nearly 10%, it's making $ throughout and high TP. Midas, you shld know it will not go out of business. If you're long, this is a "must-have" stock into China's transport system, just look at japan, uk and europe in their past developments in their transport needs - important infrastructure and big movers!. I'm vested. Good luck. 

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11437 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
There are about 150 S-Chips, why only pick these 4 ? If you can't analyse and pick your own counters, you are not ready to play this sector. Stick to blue chips.
"Don't ask your barber if you need a haircut" W Buffett
[hr]
[Joy 12-10-2012]:

Thank you Benson! I see you listed: sino grandness, sapphire, china sunsine, people food.

I am somewhat familiar with the business, and I will rank them as follows in my order of luv:

1. Sino Grandness. 
2. China Sunsine.

3. Sapphire.

4. People's Food.

What do you think?

• Ah Huay
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11439 by Ah Huay
Replied by Ah Huay on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
A very unfriendly Guest here indeed. Think you hv forgotten the purpose of this blog and I wonder why are you here in the first place. There r recommendations n opinions, but the decision lies with the individual. What Warrant said is to do your due diligence. Also, how do u expect one to start researching and analyzing when there r 150 S Chips. There r thousands of companies in Wall Street or HKSE, n how would you start if u want to invest there?

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds