When will s- chips see the sun?

• Sean
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11455 by Sean
Replied by Sean on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
I agree with you that China stock indexes are bombed out. Can recover in the future & lift up lots of S-chips. What do you all think about Straco Corp? Lots of share buyback and the stock is rec by Kevin Scully (as a yield play).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11461 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Kevin Scully also recommend accumulating Midas. (See Home page).

• benson
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11463 by benson
Replied by benson on topic Re:Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
joy-this 4 s-chip r eg-from dif sectors n dif value .sino-making money n on hope of g-fresh listing.sunsine 2nd big chemical-co behind germany-co.sapphire small but intr-value ab 30 cts.   p-food loaded with cash-true or not i also do not know-i can;t check the acc but it;s named co with armour'.hope u like my postings ....
[hr]
[Joy 12-10-2012]:

Thank you Benson! I see you listed: sino grandness, sapphire, china sunsine, people food.

I am somewhat familiar with the business, and I will rank them as follows in my order of luv:

1. Sino Grandness. 
2. China Sunsine.

3. Sapphire.

4. People's Food.

What do you think?

• Joy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11487 by Joy
Replied by Joy on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Synear Food is up for privatisation at just 18.6 cents -- which is v cheap compared to its NAV of 46+ cents. Looks like S-chips are tired of Singapore investors not valuing them higher. It's the reason why I am looking for gems. Whether they get privatised or not eventually is beyond anyone to be sure of. Just Buy & Keep cos they are cheap and good! 

More
11 years 9 months ago #11635 by yeng
Looks like Sinopipe is going to be ok. The CEO has stepped down and is replaed by Dr Pu Weidong, who used to be CFO of Sinomem Tech. The important thing is Dr Pu is also a subst. shareholder of Sinopipe.  Now, when will it resume trading?

• Okto
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #11780 by Okto
Replied by Okto on topic Re:When will s- chips see the sun?
Friends, I have stepped into SINO GRANDNESS. wish me luck that this stock is 'clean' in which case its solid profit growth in the past 2 years maks it an irresistibly attractive sexy cheap stock. As more outlets & supermarkets distribute their beverages, the company is on the way to become the Coca Cola of China. 47.5 cents vested. 

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds