Global Premium Hotel IPO

More
12 years 3 months ago #8792 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Global Premium Hotel IPO
Is there reason to expect the hotel chain to do very well as it has in the past? From a stock pt of view, Fragrance Group has been a 7-bagger in just the past 3 years (ie, from Apr 2009 -- Apr 2012). From 7 cents to 49 cents!!!! Any more juice left after the hotel arm is partially divested thru an IPO?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8799 by Morpheus
Hi MacGyver, thank you for your advice. i have went to subscribe for the ipo shares yesterday after listening to your suggestions. the market has been volatile in recent weeks. lets hope this ipo can make some kopi money

More
12 years 3 months ago #8800 by Morpheus
Hi MacGyver, thank you for your advice. i have went to subscribe for the ipo shares yesterday after listening to your suggestions. the market has been volatile in recent weeks. lets hope this ipo can make some kopi money

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8818 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Global Premium Hotel IPO
Little bird says there is kopi money to be made for those lucky to get the IPO shares. For longer term investors, the money is a bit difficult to envisage because GPH has big debt. Its long term Loans amount to $443,035,000 --- using 2.5% interest a year, the company has to pay $11 m in massive interest cost. When the interest rate rises, the company will have to pare down its debt or the interest cost will balloon further. To put it in perspective, GPH prob hit S$25 million in profit before interest expense for 12 months of 2011.  So, $11 m interest expense resulting in pretax profit = $14m. AFter tax.....?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Val.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8839 by MacGyver
Dear Forummers, If you got the IPO shares, I wish you have a good day tomorrow. Plenty of kopi money to be made tomorrow.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8840 by MacGyver
Morpheus, The credit goes to you. You take the risk to read what I wrote. The credit goes to you. Enjoy.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds