Global Premium Hotel IPO

More
12 years 3 months ago #8774 by MacGyver
Dear Forummers,
The response for this IPO is very hot. Better go to the ATM and try your luck if you have the time.
I heard many fund managers want the shares but were only given very small allocations.
Can consider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8775 by MacGyver
BTW, I heard a few famous Singapore investors took big stakes in this IPO too.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8780 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:Re:Global Premium Hotel IPO
Not bad yield but worry about its high debt and servicing interest. The IPO priced at S$0.26 per share, giving a forecast 2012 dividend yield of 6.2%.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8781 by Joes
NAV 28.97 cents EPS FY2010 (pre-Invitation share) 3.45 cents PER FY2010(pre-Invitation share) 7.5X PER FY2010(post-Invitation share) 13.7X EPS 9M2011(post-Invitation share) 1.66 cents PER 9M2011: 11.7X

More
12 years 3 months ago #8783 by greenrookie
I tried my luck. But I am wondering, I have 2 trading acc, if I do get the shares, does it mean I can sell it thro either one? First time buying IPO? Anyone can answer?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8784 by yeng
greenrookie: wish you luck. if you get the shares, they will be credited to your CDP account. which trading account you choose to sell through, is up to you. After all, you would have applied through an ATM -- say, POSB or UOB. There is no logic to require you to sell through a trading account related to POSB or UOB. U should be able to sell shares through your CIMB (or whichever) trading account.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds