Duty Free International

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13433 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Duty Free International
Alex - Friday, 22 February 2013 22:21
Bro divads, I clear all my shares at 0.48 today at day high already. now 0.455. I bought 0.28 sell 0.48 --> thanks for the stock tip. But you sold at 0.38 lose 10c, sometimes just have more faith.

www.nextinsight.net/index.php/story-arch...uying-back-of-shares

-- Bro Alex: What's the reason you cleared at 48 cents? Sometimes just have more faith. I think Duty Free can touch 55 cents. Wish me luck!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Dongdaemun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13434 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Duty Free International
haha.. I have no regret.. I bought from 22 - 28 cents.. so.. and I bought the warrants at 2 cents.. u cant catch the peak or trough, if not I will be god of shares . :)

But I think the current surge is due to speculators as other shares like magnus, ntegrator also have surged. The whole market sentiment is good.

On Friday I notice that at first there were 300 lots buying at 46.5 cents when the share price was pushed up to 48 cents, and then suddenly the buy queue disappeared followed by mass selling from 48 cents down to 45 cents. I still think is speculators and not true buyers . If market turn bearish, this share will become illiquid. BUT just my view, it may chiong up to 55 cents as someone mentioned here.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by divads.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13445 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Duty Free International
divads27, wah, you bought so cheeeap, ah? Huat ah! From a social point of view, it's great that you realised your gains already, so that some profits going fwd can be passed on to your buyers.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13457 by Rock
Replied by Rock on topic Duty Free International
Congrate Divads27 for making a killing, but I'm so surprise you have sold out 638 lots in Duty Free at one go. Did you feel something fishish in this company. (Cockcoach Theory)

At first look from at your attachment it seem you've made good return out of Duty Free. But on closer looks at the figure you only make profit from 119 lots and made loss on 87 lots which you've bought 5 days before you sell off.

The other area is at what price you have accumulated the other 400 plus lots.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #13466 by divads
Replied by divads on topic Duty Free International
haha.. I lazy to cut and paste page 2 and so on. I bought from 22 cents to 33 cents. I bought infact 630+ lots average 28 cents. The one I bought at 42 cents was I convert some warrant to mothershare as some form of insurance. As my warrant was higher in term of percentage, so I sold off my warrant and bought some mothershare just in case the share surge.

Then another 1000 lots warrant at average 2 cents. This screen is just part of it, lazy to cut and paste the rest of my transactions (too many). But I did sold off one whole chunk at one shot.

From the price movement, is definitely the work of some BBs trying to push the price up. U see the volume becomes so low the past few days ending at 44.5 cents becos the BBs was not around. :)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by divads.

More
11 years 1 month ago #13543 by Dongdaemun

garl wrote: Is it better to buy the warrants than to buy the mother share? The warrant has an exercise price of 35 cents, so add that to the warrant price of 8 cents = 43 cents.

This is only 2 cents above the mother which is doing 41 cents.

A 5% premium but a very high leverage makes the warrants a more attractive play on Duty Free.
The warrants expire in 2016. Still so far away, yet the warrant premium is only 5% . Just a tip.

A director, Chew Soo Lin, bought 1,000,000 warrants today at 10 cents. He clearly knows the warrants are greatly underpriced.

Logically, it follows that the mother share is also underpriced greatly. Otherwise, he won't buy the warrants which are illiquid. He is obviously looking to exercise the warrants when the stock moves up, or reaches expiry in 2016.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds