MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
10 years 2 months ago #18994 by ZEN
Replied by ZEN on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

erelation wrote: ZEN, You always buy 0.5 cents cheaper than me... :)

Already loaded at 46.5 cents.... don't want to wait and queue.... even if the market is not good... fundamentally the chinese government is still very much committed to print more money and build more railway.... That's good for MIDAS.

bro erelation ... any more loading ?

Real cheap now !
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 months ago #18995 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
Bro Zen,

I loaded some at 0.445... :)
More
10 years 2 months ago #19025 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I am re-posting the outlook from last quarter result....

Outlook
According to the China Railway Corporation (“CRC”), China’s national railway operator, railway fixed asset investments for the first nine months of the year reached RMB369.7 billion, which was a 7.4% increase from the previous corresponding period. This follows an earlier announcement by the CRC that it will be raising annual investments in fixed assets to RMB660 billion in 2013.

In China’s 12th 5-year plan for railway development, China will have around 123,000 km of railways in operation by 2015, including 18,000 km of high-speed railways and an express railway network totaling 40,000 km in length. The CRC plans to have approximately 5,500 km of new railway lines put in operation by end 2013, extending the size of the rail network to over 100,000 km, while the high-speed rail network will exceed 10,000 km.

“The Chinese Government’s continued focus on developing the PRC railway network will definitely generate opportunities for industry players. Accordingly, we are optimistic that Midas will be able to leverage on its leadership position in the PRC market as well as NPRT’s capabilities to secure further growth. Our strategy remains unchanged, and the Group will continue to harness growth opportunities in the PRC and exports to generate value for our shareholders,” Mr Chew concluded
The following user(s) said Thank You: pine
More
10 years 2 months ago #19095 by ZEN
Omg !!! MASSIVE BUY UP NOW
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #19114 by ontheball
Replied by ontheball on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I am a little concerned as to why there is still no announcement of contract wins from the second HST order completed in Dec last year. Surely CSR and CNR would have awarded the relevant contracts to Midas by now. I cant understand the delay.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by ontheball.
More
10 years 2 months ago #19121 by ZEN
The train is starting to move....
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds