MIDAS HOLDINGS

More
10 years 3 months ago #18737 by FaceTheFact
Replied by FaceTheFact on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I agree with Zen. Total trade yesterday was < 15 mil shares and worth <$7 mil. You mean 3 big banks are so desperate to each sell down such low volume and worth peanuts to them? What's their purpose?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #18758 by BetterPrice2013
Replied by BetterPrice2013 on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS

dynamo wrote: I agree with Zen. Total trade yesterday was < 15 mil shares and worth <$7 mil. You mean 3 big banks are so desperate to each sell down such low volume and worth peanuts to them? What's their purpose?

I mentioned about more forcing selling coming in a recent post before the price go below 50 cents.

Most likely forcing seling... I bought at 48.5 cents and 48 cents.. that is why I know who are selling...

Usually force selling will occur after "sell on news" because a lot of retail investor are too optimistic...
The following user(s) said Thank You: FairPerson
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #18760 by ontheball
Replied by ontheball on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I think that when the big houses feel that it is about time they want to drive up the price of a stock, they dump a small portion of their holdings rapidly to cause panic amount the inexperienced retail investors. Flush them out so to speak, and the big boys will then drive up the price and laugh all the way to the bank.

I have seen it happen many times. Actually, it happened to Midas in June/July 2012. The share price was hoovering around the .30c mark and out of the blues, the volume exploded and the price fell to around .265 or lower and within a very short time it just shot uo to .30 , .33 , .35 and it just went on up. There was absolutely no reason for the price to have come down to the twenties in the first place as there was no bad news during that period for the co. The big trading houses are involved in a lot of underhanded manipulation and it's sweet victory when we can beat them at their own game.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by ontheball.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BetterPrice2013
More
10 years 3 months ago #18764 by BetterPrice2013
Dear ontheball

Thank you very much for sharing. I totally agree with you, big house sometime sell down fast (to cause panic as well as to "create" more force selling) especially when there are force selling going on and then buy up. Only inexperienced investors (still sleeping) with no understanding and knowledge of such trading strategies think that big houses are like they themselves always not selling (and anyhow say other people anyhow say big houses are selling and try to speculate share price down to 30 cents).

I monitored the time and sales as well as the trade summary of each trading day closely. That is why I was able to give an early signal on my post on 14 Jan after market closed (with share price 50 cents) that more force selling are coming. I am happy to buy back shares at 48 cents and 48.5 cents on 16 Jan.

I also bought some at 48.5 cents yesterday (17 Jan) at 48.5 cents. Based on the time and sales as well as trade summary, I guess there is less downside share price risk and more upside potential.
Just my guess, not a call to buy or sell.
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #18766 by BetterPrice2013
I also bought some at 48.5 cents yesterday (17 Jan) at 48.5 cents. Based on the time and sales as well as trade summary, I guess for next week (20 Jan to 24 Jan) there is less downside share price risk and more upside potential.
Just my guess, not a call to buy or sell.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by BetterPrice2013. Reason: amend typo
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #18767 by ontheball
Replied by ontheball on topic MIDAS HOLDINGS
I'm absolutely with you guys about the imminent rise in Midas' share price. The first catalyst as everyone knows will be the announcement of the 2nd HST contracts. However, I think the more important catalyst is the 4Q results. The 4Q results should blow everyone away as earnings of the 1st HST contract awarded in Aug13 should be booked in this quarter given that the entire order had to be delivered within that quarter. I believe the stellar results should set the price in motion.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by ontheball.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds