Eratat Lifestyle - Forward PE 1.5X

More
12 years 5 months ago #8266 by Bestworld
Breakout at 14c........price continue to surge past 15c....volume continur to surge....looking great!! Will be better if Q4 result is solid and attractive dividend is declared!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8270 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic A Matter of Mindset
Stock selection depends very much on each individual’s mindset in addition to his/her risk appetite, financial resources and knowledge of the game. Taking ERATAT as an illustration, a person with a negative mindset would think of all the reasons why one should not invest in it. Such a person would not be expected to go far in life or in an organization because his conclusion to any decision-making situation encountered would invariably be that – it cannot or should not be done. A person with a positive mindset, however, would take into consideration the entire plus & minus points about Eratat and think of all the probable (not always possible) ways of making money from this stock especially if the stock is undervalued or mispriced.
Regarding the high account receivables of Eratat, the questions that need to be asked should be – how serious is this risk factor? What are the possibility, and the number, of Eratat’s distributors that could likely go bust & what measures have Eratat instituted to protect itself? Since its IPO, Eratat does not have any bad debt because of its in-house control. What is the probability of this happening in future? These are just some of the issues that one need to addressed before arriving at a sound decision to invest or not to.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8272 by relaxing
Though I am not worried abt their other receivables ( ref their latest reply to SGX which can be extracted from Eratat website ) , I think investors’ concern re their deteriorating trade  receivables is justified. This is my only grouse , otherwise they have executed their plans very well to date.  However, I  like their transparent management style and still have faith in their mgt to improve TR while they consolidate their biz this yr.
Unusual  that the share price has gone up slowly everyday since 25Jan2011.  Hopefully  their TR will be much improved in their YE2011 report later this mth?   

More
12 years 5 months ago #8273 by Bestworld
With Eratat focusing on improving profit margin and the lower revenue for 2012, they should be able to address the concern on receivable.....cash flow should improve greatly in 2012...

• coverup
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #8278 by coverup
Replied by coverup on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle - Forward PE 1.5X
I agree there has been a 40% return. The big question is can it make the move to back to its IPO price given its tremendous growth potential, pentration of the China market, accumulation by BBs and support from the website and forum here?

Good luck have fun!
[hr]
[Window Chan 12-02-2012]:

where are all the people who talked about high accounts receivable ?
from 10c to 14c that's 40% return !!!

More
12 years 5 months ago #8283 by Bestworld
Uptrend intact, should break 16c soon...

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds