Eratat Lifestyle - Forward PE 1.5X

More
12 years 5 months ago #8295 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Young Bull
So far it's been a small-cap party -- wait till the funds get into the blue chips in a bigger way than currently. On top of that, with property prices set to decline, the property $ is going to cheong into the stock market? Time will tell.

Let's hope Europe doesn't turn out to be the party pooper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8299 by jameskuwe
Replied by jameskuwe on topic Re:Young Bull
I still have QIngmei and YZJ to comfort me so....

More
12 years 5 months ago #8309 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:Young bull?
Does anyone think it's a young bull, or it's turning into Greek bullshit?

Bloomberg quote:
“In the absence of a fresh catalyst, the current rally in equities is looking rather tired,” said John Woods, the Hong Kong-based chief Asian strategist at Citigroup Inc.’s private bank. “A modest near-term correction is likely. The positivity around issues such as Greece is beginning not so much to wane as to sour.”

More
12 years 5 months ago #8314 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re: Young bull woken up
The bull is back
U.S. stocks surged Thursday, with the Dow industrials less than 100 points from the 13,000 level, as the outlook for Greece’s bailout improved and American jobless claims slid to a nearly four-year low.
On the emerging-markets bull
Emerging markets are up 14% this year, outperforming U.S. indexes.
The market advance comes along with “continuing favorable economic data,” said Jeffrey Saut, chief investment strategist at Raymond James. “The laggard has been employment, but it’s a damn sight better now than in the first, second or third quarter of ’09.”
A day after its worst session of this year, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 123.13 points, or 1%, to 12,904.08, with all but one of its 30 components in the black. The gain, which put the blue-chip average back at its highest since May 2008, more than recovered Wednesday’s drop of 97.33

More
12 years 5 months ago #8324 by Aiden Lim
On a sidenote.. My dad liked the Eratat polo tee i gave to him.. I got it from the investment fair 2011, it was too big for me so i gave it to him.. Too bad we cant choose the size.. :( I dont know where rally would end or where this volatile rollercoaster would bring me.. But i believe i bought a decent piece of asset at a reasonably cheap valuation...

More
12 years 5 months ago #8326 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re Is the bear dead?
Guru AKSIN told me:
4 good reasons why the bear is dead on Monday.

1. Budget had some goodies for oil industries etc.
2. China reduce banks reserve requirement.
3. STI held on to 3000 on Friday.
4. Greece issue will be settled.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds