Eratat Lifestyle - Forward PE 1.5X

• niubee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8017 by niubee
Replied by niubee on topic Re:Re:Eratat Lifestyle - Forward PE 1.5X
hi all, looking deeper into Eratat. Acct Recv = 67% of total assets. Acct Recv + Inventory = 71% of total assets. I have compared Eratat peers and no one has such a high % AR/Total Asset. Anyone can shed some light ?

To me... this is red flag.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by niubee. Reason: add on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8019 by jameskuwe
hi niube, that is precisely why the stock is so lowly priced, stuck around 10.5 cents. are you brave enough to take a leap of faith in this company and invest long-term in it? if not, give it a miss. read the rest of this thread to get a deeper insight into Eratat. it contains more information about eratat than u can find anywhere, thanks to Tactician and ethan and momoeagle and others

More
12 years 3 months ago #8090 by Val
Volume picking up strongly but no strong price recovery. Nearly 2 m shares have changed hands today with 30 minutes more to go before bell rings for the day. Likely to close above 11 cents.

More
12 years 3 months ago #8091 by jameskuwe
Viviene, are u vested?

More
12 years 3 months ago #8096 by Window Chan
I think the good thing is, people are bidding up the prices which has not been seen since many months ago.

I believe it could go up to 13c at least.
[hr]
[viviene 30-01-2012]:

Volume picking up strongly but no strong price recovery. Nearly 2 m shares have changed hands today with 30 minutes more to go before bell rings for the day. Likely to close above 11 cents.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #8097 by Val
The pros & cons are well ventilated. I considered also the 52-week range of 9.9 cents - 26 cents, and forced myself to accept that the risk-reward ratio is in my favor (barring any unforseen negative news ahead).
9.9 cents ---11 cts
26 cents
[hr]
[jameskuwe 30-01-2012]:
Viviene, are u vested?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Val.

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds