Recssion in Q4 a done deal

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #7235 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Recssion in Q4 a done deal

AMFRASER SECURITIES, expecting Yangzijiang Shipbuilding to deliver a record RMB4 b profit this year, says investors should average down on the stock. Meanwhile, Nomura says there is a 35% upside to its $1.65 target price for Biosensors, while OCBC initiates coverage of Lian Beng Groupwith a target that has 54% upside potential.  Read more...

Wa..still call ppl to ave down in these mkt.
They are very confident that there will be no recession.
Dont jump in, wait awhile first if you must buy.
I now hope mkt faster hit bottom so we can play "Mar 09" all over again.
I believe you all will also be happy to make up for your current losses.
Come on, Europe faster default, faster declare bankrupt. 
either you have one more rally, or crash big time now.
i rather u crash big time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #7236 by Val
cheongwee: U r quite naughty!

More
12 years 9 months ago #7286 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Time to buy?
wat u all think of this article in CNBC ?

www.cnbc.com/id/44752687
Stock Valuations in Asia Attractive; Time to Buy: Experts

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #7288 by cheongwee.
I hope this source is wrong, but anyway i paste here to share. And if it is true recession is here, then our atock will have much to go down, hope not.
www.businesscycle.com/news_events/news_details/3093
good luck to all.

More
12 years 7 months ago #7702 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:Recssion in Q4 a done deal
Even the so-called gurus don't always get it right. When a crisis starts to emerge, it could look containable. The reality is, most experts are not yet able to assess the many permutations for how the crisis can become really serious as many things go wrong.

Who really knows when the euro crisis will simmer down? When will stocks begin to recover?

For the Greek crisis, at first it looked like no big deal to Kevin Scully because the amount of debt is not so massive that it can't be tackled. I have just read that he predicted in May 2010: "On balance, I think the Greek and EU crisis will be resolved and we should see some stability back in the markets by Q3-2010."
[url=http://www.nextinsight.net
/story-archive-mainmenu-60/903-2010-/2454-kevins-take-on-the-impact-of-the-greek-and-euro-crisis]KEVIN'S TAKE on... the impact of the Greek and euro crisis

[/url]

• cheongwee.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #7711 by cheongwee.
Please watch this broadcast.
Over the past century most recessions began during quarters with positive GDP growth...........ecri laksman .

www.businesscycle.com/

Alright, irrespective whether right or wrong, have a stop on all investment to protect yourself if a crash happen. This is the only thing we can do. I see new low going forward. You see during these 2 to 3 mths, of mkt turmoil will definitely be reflected in the following quater with a recession. I belive we are already in a recssion. Usually people don't realise recession already occur until 6 mth later. And the same withthe end of reecession.
As to Kevin Scully, some of the stock he call hardly move, and he call ppl to buy for the high dividend yield, and wait for mkt to realise it value.So in the meantime, what shall we do, go play golf with him.
This is no season to go long, mkt definitely is not OK, increasing liquidity to bank does not means the problem is solve, it just delay the finale.
But with today mkt get whack down so much, aren"t you paying yourself dividend, considering your stock have gone down 30 to 40%???so what is your 8% dividend so great about.!!!
I come across one forumer..he said.." i have take a long term view."..in other word he got stuck because he did not have a stop loss, so have become a long term invester. This is not smart , this is stupidity. 
If recession do come, your blues chip will be blues black and cheap., i am waiting to buy Capitaland at 1.5 again..
Euro is gone case. Next yr will be a year of reckoning,they got means to roll over the debt,thime is up and eastern europe will follow shortly after this, that will be another trillion dollar, with recession they will default for sure. 
Use this bear rally to bail yourself out.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds