LOOK OUT FOR SYNEAR FOOD !

• iLaugh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 9 months ago #11584 by iLaugh
Replied by iLaugh on topic Re:LOOK OUT FOR SYNEAR FOOD !
It's being sustained -- the buy Q is 18.7 cents, just above the Exit Offer price of 18.6 cents.

Greenwood is the one at work, collecting shares with the aim to prevent a delisting at such a cheap price.

As you may know, the Offeror (ie the boss of Synear & his people) cannot Q at anything above 18.6 cents, the Offer price. They will be out of the game by next week, KO-ed by Greenwood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #11701 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:LOOK OUT FOR SYNEAR FOOD !
Well said by retired@52 from Valuebuddies.com:

Synear Food was listed on 18th Aug 2006 at $0.54 and went all the way up to $2.48 on 2nd Oct 2007.

I bought her shares over the years for its fundamental looked great.

I also believed that her food products had great potential for the large Chinese population.

But now they are offering to delist at $0.186 (BIG LOST for me).

I’m definitely going to vote against the delisting and hope that many minority shareholders do likewise.

I voted against the Offer by ST Engineering to delist NeraTel at $0.45 in June 2012 and I’m glad the minority shareholders had won.

ST Engineering failed to delist NeraTel at $0.45 and we later received a Dividend of $0.04 on 3rd Aug 2012 and its share price now stands at $0.530 as on 17th Oct 2012.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11829 by MacGyver
Dear Forummers,
You cannot blame the management.
Singapore investors gave them low PE, so they decide to go away.
It is similar to you being offered a better pay package elsewhere. Will you go? Will you have loyalty to your existing employer?
I have disposed of my holdings in Synear which I bought at a much cheaper price. I was hoping for a better return but given the shorter time frame, I have no complaints. The capital can be used for other investments while I put the profit into properties.
I have been promoting this stock since it was 12 cents. But nobody cares. Everybody just want to make the easy money.
Take care my friends.
After the GO offer goes away, I suspect the profit of this Company will continue to decline.

Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by MacGyver.

More
11 years 8 months ago #11830 by MacGyver
With the profit from Synear, I will be looking for an apartment in District 9,10 and 11 to buy for investment purposes.
The profit should be more than enough to pay for the first 20% of the loan, while the rental income will pay off the monthly mortgage.
This is the first time that I will be buying 2 properties in a year. Phew, what a year.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12171 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Re:Re:LOOK OUT FOR SYNEAR FOOD !
if you missed out Synear, try Dukang which could be next in line. Synear Chairman, Li Wei, is the one who brought Dukang to Spore for listing and he could be planning to delist Dukang in view of low pe - same reason as for synear

• Melvin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #12176 by Melvin
Replied by Melvin on topic Re:LOOK OUT FOR SYNEAR FOOD !
Tis is interesting. thank you but may I ask: is Synear boss invested in Dukang? I don't see his name on the top list. How can he be the one pushing for privatisation (even if the PE is real cheap)?

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds