JEL

More
12 years 2 months ago #8826 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:JEL
I hear some people got burnt ! Yes, burnt ! Cos they shorted JEL --- LOL. In a single day, you can lose your pants shorting this rocket which refuses to fall. No one seems to know why -- that's the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8833 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:JEL
This rocket is a bit shaky this afternoon. Still, I am sure it's not made in North Korea.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8835 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:JEL
1.1 billion shares traded today -- incredible amount of stock changing hands, probably a few times in a day, since the free float is about 40% of 2 billion issued shares = 800 m shares. Maybank Kim Eng has a report today saying the stock appreciation  is over-done. Of course, no one was listening. The stock closed at 12.2 cents! Tomorrow, let's see ...
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Val.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8836 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Re:JEL
Dear Forummers, This type of trading is exciting and healthy for the stock market. Do you want to see a no-trading stock market? This is a buyer-beware market. The investors know that this is a speculative stock. If they come into and buy the shares and lose their pants, they cannot blame anybody. SGX should just keep quiet and let market make its own decisions.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by MacGyver.

More
12 years 2 months ago #8837 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Re:Re:JEL
Can you imagine how much has Sam Goi made over the past 2 weeks? 2 billion shares and a gain of 5 cents..... Whoppps!!

More
12 years 2 months ago #8838 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:Re:Re:Re:JEL
Sam Goi made his tens of millions in JEL. I will made my thousands in Global Premium Hotels IPO tomorrow. All the best to those who managed to get the IPO shares.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds