JEL

More
12 years 2 months ago #9048 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:Plastoform
It's a speculative stock currently, as people just jump on the bandwagon to trade in this Plastoform. No doubt its business has picked up as seen in 1q results but don't forget about valuation. I would think it's still too early  for it to be priced at 5 cents.

It's gone ahead of the business performance even though the company said demand is high for its highly portable Bluetooth audio devices with quality sound is only just taking off. At the end of the day, this is a manufacturing business and you cannot think of it as a very sexy high-barrier-to-entry business.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #9282 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic Re:JEL
JEL has changed name to GSH and the stock is looking resilient at the 7-8 cent range. I wonder if it's overvalued. It has 2 billion shares X 8 cents = S160 million market cap, and it has not any significant earnings so far.

U can see the PE is very high. Hope they can do some magic and bring down the PE ....

• Jane
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9827 by Jane
Replied by Jane on topic Re:JEL
Koh Boon Hwee has come out again to unload his very big holding of GSH. Yesterday he threw off 22,522,000 shres in one single day!

I doubt GSH is going to be able to move up in price from 7.8-8 cents range when the overhang of KBH is there. This guy has 203,992,988 more in his bag.

• cheongwee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 2 weeks ago #9829 by cheongwee
Replied by cheongwee on topic Re:Re:JEL
No doubt i was looking this one to hit 11c and abv, but i sense something was not right, so i sold all.
I believe he has cover his cost by the 2 sale.
My suggestion is cut loss, and put that money on another counter.
I think it is a done deal. dont wait till too late,
This counter can drop fast, Be careful.
I hope it is not offence, and i wish you well.
[hr]
[Jane 05-07-2012]:

Koh Boon Hwee has come out again to unload his very big holding of GSH. Yesterday he threw off 22,522,000 shres in one single day!

I doubt GSH is going to be able to move up in price from 7.8-8 cents range when the overhang of KBH is there. This guy has 203,992,988 more in his bag.

• Ren
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9898 by Ren
Replied by Ren on topic Re:JEL
Market is irrational chasing GSH to 8.6 cents now. But that's life !

• steven
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 week ago #9952 by steven
Replied by steven on topic Re:Re:Plastoform
Originally Posted by Stevenlsf
[img
At the AGM, the board is quite confident. althought to me a bit surprise this morning report a loss for the 1Q
When questioned why Konkin sold some shares at 0.03, it was explained that it is due to some internal factors which is out of the 2
people control. They themselves will not for sure sell at current price.
The customer order is in good shape and the company just doesn't have enough capacity to produce. The company beat other competitors with the new bluetooth speakers when demoed to some well-known companys
Due to seasonal effect, the 2nd half result is normally better than the 1st half
The current sales are mainly from EU and it expected further revenue boost when moving into US market.
[hr]
[Joes 04-05-2012]:

Who had an early start in Plastoform? It's up 50% today at 5 cents!
JEL, PLASTOFORM: Big investors getting big in small caps

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds