AUSGROUP

More
11 years 2 months ago #13865 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:AUSGROUP
7 cents get wiped out of AusGroup = 13%.

The market cap is down 13%, which more or less covers the AS$31 million that potentially could be wiped out from AusGroup by the defaulting client.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13869 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic AUSGROUP
Abb - This is a bad time to make such an announcement as the SGX broad market is losing steam though Blue Chips are still holding well. In their last AGM, I spoke to the new MD L. Barlow and his mgt team, and I was impressed. I also had the feeling that the ASX listing will be at end year at best. I am lucky to have 2 bites of the cherry as I sold off this counter in late Jan. I wanted to buy back the stock in last few weeks but held back as I didn’t want to risk until the Msia GE is over. So luck was on my side. No hurry to jump in now in view of latest news.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13906 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic AUSGROUP
Down 8 cents on Fri, down another 2 cents today for total of 10 cents.

Ok, I kiasi, give me another 2 cent discount, and I am a buyer. Tomorrow, 42 cents is my target to buy in. Wish me luck!

More
11 years 2 months ago #13945 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic AUSGROUP
Rebounded for 2 days already. Missed the boat, any one?

by the way, AusGroup will re-list in Australia and shareholders will get the Aussie shares. How to trade these shares? I see CIMB doesn't offer ASX trading platform.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13953 by relaxing
Replied by relaxing on topic AUSGROUP
If not for the RTO announcement, it’d have dropped below 40 cts LOL. Present price too high for me as nothing has changed. Will consider buying back if price drops otherwise just too bad. Better not buy under margin as not sure how long before it gets re-listed in ASX or if the market will still be hot by then? Also, AUD is weakening as interest rates drop due to flat Oz economy. My views only.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds