AUSGROUP

More
13 years 6 months ago #4893 by PJ
AUSGROUP was created by PJ
grateful if someone can comment on this stock.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4911 by macross_vin
Replied by macross_vin on topic Re:AUSGROUP
ya... indeed, please comment. Thanks.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5619 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:AUSGROUP
Well, it sure have made a lot of shareholders happy - those who got in in the early 30s and now it's 41 jusst a few weeks later. I think it's gone up too fast and it's ahead of its fundamentals - mainly the market is re-rating the stock ahead of some big contract that is supposed to follow after the A$60 m contract announced last week. I wouldnt be getting in at this level -  I hope it goes up further for the pleasure of shareholders but for me the risk-reward ratio seems to be not in my favor. Anyone believes otherwise? I agree with CIMB analyst --- this stock is a neutral to me at this level.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5647 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:AUSGROUP
This is a good move since the Aussies understand & appreciate their minir companies more than Singapoleans. hahahaa....

The Board of Directors of AusGroup Limited (“Company”) wishes to inform shareholders that the Company will be commencing the process of exploring and evaluating a secondary listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”).
In the event a secondary listing is deemed to be in the interests of the shareholders and the Company’s strategic plan, then the Company will seek a secondary listing on the ASX subject to receipt of appropriate regulatory approvals, including from Singapore and Australian regulators and approval on the secondary listing from the ASX and the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited, as required. As part of the secondary listing on the ASX, the Company is likely to apply to list the shares held by investors domiciled in Australia and any other shareholders who wish to trade on the ASX.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5659 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:AUSGROUP
Good move indeed! Stock is up 8.5 cents (20%) ---now 49.5 cents. Why this sort of news can trigger such a big change in the way the market values a business? Shows that it is often irrational.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5668 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:AUSGROUP
I wouldnt be too eager to enter the stock at this high level where AusGroup is trading with 0-13% upside if you factor in a 10-20% discount to its Aussie peers (the reason for the discount is AusGroup's smaller size).

The price range is 48-54 cents when you gv it that 10-20% discount to its larger Aussie peers.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds