sino grandness - undervalued stock

• Koh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12258 by Koh
Any fan of Sino Grandness? It's inched up bit by bit and has hit 49 cents. If it breaks above 50 cents, it's charlie boom town then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ethan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12260 by Ethan
Just broke 50 cents!
I've been vested in this since 40 cents and intend to hold it until the Shanghai Composite recovers. I've also been vested in China Minzhong since 57 cents. As I've been saying for a while now, these 2 stocks were and still are significantly undervalued and barring any unforeseen circumstances i intend to hold them until Chinese stocks see a bull market again.

• Koh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12267 by Koh
I also have a large no. of Sino Grandness shares @ lower prices .... Just hope that there is no reason for Muddy Waters to short this stock!

• Koh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12304 by Koh
After breaking thru 50 cent level, the stock has an easy time sailing up to 53 cents! More to come???

• Ethan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12306 by Ethan
After breaking 50 cents, the sky's the limit now for this one. As news of the impending listing of Garden Fresh in Hong Kong or Taiwan starts coming in next year, Sino Grandness may receive a lot of good press coverage and attention that may drive it up. Ballpark estimates show that if Garden Fresh continues its phenomenal growth, the IPO may generate a huge amount of cash for Sino Grandness, almost certainly in excess and maybe even up to 2-3 times its current market cap. 
Sino Grandness and China Minzhong continue to outperform the broader China market, and deservedly so. 

• Koh
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 5 months ago #12320 by Koh
Who is surprised that the stock has now hit 55.5 cents?
Am holding on for the ride to 70 cents. My fellow riders include Ethan, it seems. :-)

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds