sino grandness - undervalued stock

More
9 years 4 months ago #21489 by Garak
Short covering by Thais probably. Salute them for excellent play play to get placement shares cheap cheap @ 40.35 cents. Sibei solid. From now, let's see them set the stock on fire. All the way to 65 cents?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #21498 by Rich
The Thai massage is over. No more downward pressure. Even @ 48 cents now, the share is a steal. PE only 2+. LOL

More
9 years 4 months ago #21510 by Joes

Rich wrote: The Thai massage is over. No more downward pressure. Even @ 48 cents now, the share is a steal. PE only 2+. LOL

-- Agree, only 2+ PE and some of my friends already are taking profit at 47-49 cents on their 'daring' buys at below 40 cents. Rightly, this kind of high-growth business should be rated 10-20X PE. That means up to S$2 per share instead of a measly 49 cents, right? Come on people, show some confidence!

More
9 years 4 months ago #21512 by SWN
I will be very happy if the price can reach $1.00 (50% of $2.00)!

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #21522 by Garak

From 40.35 cents to 53.5 cents !

Thais dancing :woohoo: because 1 week gain: 86 million shares x 13 cent a share = S$11.1 million

% gain = 32% in 1 week.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Garak.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #21530 by BNN
While it's a fact that Sino Grandness is trading at less than 3X PE, investors are also getting into the stock because of its positive momentum. Investor psychology can drive the stock price further up, going by this chart (which is clickable):

At below 40 cents, amid worries caused by Newman9, the stock was at No.10 in the chart. That was the point of maximum financial opportunity but the sellers didn't know it.

Now, at 53 cents, I think we are at No. 11 or No.12.

Excitement (No.2) will come if the stock hits $1.00, I think.

Euphoria ? What price do you think it would be at?
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by BNN.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds