Man Wah -- Interesting Stock Idea

More
14 years 1 month ago #3981 by MacGyver
Dear All, I just finished reading the Man Wah HK IPO prospectus. My curiousity is aroused by the article put out by the NextInsight team on Macquarie and Samsung reports. This is indeed an interesting company that managed to push sales of its recliner sofa in US and Europe despite the bad economic conditions. Definately an idea that I am keeping a watch on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #4031 by niadmin
Man Wah today has released its FY10 results with profit soaring 171% to HK$617 m. Attached is a press release on the highlights, fyi.

Attachment Man_Wah_FY2010_Financial_Highlights.pdf not found

Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by niadmin.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #4290 by MacGyver
Dear Forumers, Man Wah has jumped more than 30% in the past 2 months. I believe more institutional investors will start to explore this stock as it has crossed the USD 1 billion market capitalisation threshold. Congrats to those who have bought the stock when I highlighted it in June this year. I believe there is more upside in store. Cheers and have a happy long weekend. :laugh: :laugh:
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by MacGyver.

More
13 years 11 months ago #4291 by MacGyver
Man Wah hit a high of HK$9.01 last Friday on increasing volume. I believe their 1H FY2011 results should show a growth of no less than 35%. My channel checks showed that their growth in US remains very robust. The concern is whether their capacity is big enough to absorb these orders. Made more than SGD 250k from this stock in less than 2 months. Good enough for another month holiday in Paris.

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds