2Q Stock Picks

• neontet
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 week ago #3680 by neontet
Replied by neontet on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
As a sector, tech stocks and shipping stocks look good for this quarter and the rest of the year. IMHO. Broadway Industrial has moved but Map Tech hasnt. InnoTek has run but not Avi-Tech. There are laggards.... waiting for the next set of results soon to catalyse the stock price. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #3684 by MacGyver
Replied by MacGyver on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
Hi Forumers, It looks to be the start of a correction. May and June will most likely see a 10-15% correction YTD. If you have the stomach to endure, you should remain vested. Otherwise, do consider to take a rest from the market and watch the World Cup in peace. I remain largely confident of Broadway, Techcomp and most recently Courage Marine. These companies have good fundamentals and should see a rerating once their interim results are announced. Cheers and have a good week ahead.

More
14 years 1 week ago #3685 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
I am similarly confident about Courage Marine. I plan to accumulate on weakness. B)

More
14 years 1 week ago #3687 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
Market is weak in the morning. Short-sellers in action.....Will the market reverse in the afternoon? Will Dow and Europe rebound tonight?

More
14 years 1 week ago #3697 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
Someone has just told me she & her staff at Infineon Technologies is going to collect a special bonus soon. Special bonus given because of excellent company profits in the quarter ended March 2010. Business is fantastic. Inventory which normally was 3-6 months became only a few weeks during crisis year 2009. Now production at full speed for OEM customers... Infineon\'s supporting network of businesses are benefitting greatly too. Who? AVI-TECH.... ( www.avi-tech.com.sg ) :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #3705 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:2Q Stock Picks
Avi-Tech has announced its Q3 (ending Mar10) results. So-so only with $1 m in net profit, compared to $0.6 m in Q309. $1M profit is not exactly a sharp pick-up q-o-q. So far, 9M profit is ....$3 million. The semicon biz of burn-in services & board manufacturing are doing fabulously but it\'s the engineering division that is slow. However, the outlook for the engg div is strong now, so have to wait for Q4 results & beyond for the sizzle. The cash balance is as wonderful as before, at about $50 m. Hardly any borrowings.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds