ZIWO

More
13 years 6 months ago #4854 by yeng
Replied by yeng on topic Re:ZIWO
register.itradecimb.com.sg/EventInfo.aspx?ZiwoHldgs040110

Ziwo will do roadshow at CIMB on Tuesday, Jan 4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4964 by pine
Replied by pine on topic Re:ZIWO
In a matter of days or weeks, the stock price - now 40 cents - will look v different cos of TDR & full yr results - both should be highly positive catalysts. Return shod be worth a punt, in my humble opinion.

More
13 years 5 months ago #5197 by observer2
Replied by observer2 on topic Re:ZIWO
Hi Erelation – The key risks to ZIWO include rising raw material costs & competition. The share price went above 40 cts and fell sharply back to 34 cts probably due to concern over the current high rubber and oil prices which could adversely affect Ziwo’s profit margin. Furthermore, there are other stocks with more attractive valuation for investors to choose – at 34 cts, I would rather buy Qingmei at under 34 cts with lower PER and a certainty of a dividend of over 2 cts expected to be announced in Aug 2011.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #5201 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Re:ZIWO
Hi observer2,
You hit right on the nail. I am holding ziwo and the recent sell-off at Qingmei prompt me to seriously consider shifting out of Ziwo into Qingmei. The result released by Qingmei is very much positive with new capacity already in production and in the mist of ramping up. Current PE without taking into consideration of the new sales is only 4x with dividend yield of 7%.
On the other hand, i am also concern about the new issues to be issue by Ziwo to dilute the EPS. You have double confirm that my brain is thinking properly.... When something look too cheap or too good to be true (Qingmei) it is always good to have a second opinion by the expert. :)
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by erelation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5288 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:ZIWO
Pretty solid results:

For the three months ended 31 December 2010 (“4Q10”), the Group reported revenue and
earnings of RMB146.1 million and RMB31.1 million, representing year-on-year (“YoY”)
increases of 48.5% and 58.7% respectively

Earnings grew 22.5% to RMB116.7 million in FY2010

More
13 years 4 months ago #5296 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic Re:ZIWO
Stock rebounded on Friday! Solid results.

Phillip Securities = target pr4ice 47 cents.

We have adjusted our FY2011E earnings estimates. We raised our revenue forecast
by 3.7%, however we have lowered our net profit forecast by 1.3% as we assume higher raw
material cost. We are also lowering our valuation peg to 5x earnings to better reflect the change
in current market sentiment. Our target price remains at $0.47 and we maintain our buy
recommendation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds