ZIWO

More
12 years 9 months ago #7303 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:ZIWO - ready for breakout
Ziwo has had a bad 3 months from July to Sept, falling something like 50%. There is a good chance that it is ready to move up ---- now 13.3 cents, up 1.1 cents already.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #8176 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:ZIWO
Almost forgotten about this stock. Like everything else, this one hit rock bottom a few months ago. In this case, it was at 10 cents. The rally of 2012 has lifted Ziwo too. Now trading at 15 cents.

However, tread carefully. The auditor resigned in July, there is no news of a replacement auditor. Did I miss something here?

3Q results were not good, and I expect 4Q would be more of the same cos of high raw material costs, labor costs, new competition, etc .

More
12 years 5 months ago #8185 by Val
Replied by Val on topic Re:ZIWO
Now + 2 cents = 17 cents. Strong rise but it's pretty low level. Cos consider that last Feb it was 35 cents!

More
12 years 4 months ago #8374 by Joes
Replied by Joes on topic Re:ZIWO
Ziwo is another of those S-chips that came out of IPO charging like a bull. They raised more funds through placements (or tried to) and then flush with cash promptly went into a tailspin.

It's another bad one, this Ziwo, which has delivered rotten results, so I can only nod my head in agreement with Phillip Capital's report this week:

"We are maintaining our sell call. Share price had run up from its trough along with the small cap rally before the profit warning announcement which we think is unjustified. On a P/B basis, stock appears cheap at 0.5x with zero debt on its balance sheet and high cash balance of pproximately $0.12/share. However we do not see macroconditions improving for the industry. We have also not factor in the company giving out dividends. If it does, it’s good news. Punters may play on the “delisting/takeover story”. For the rest of us salaried worker coping with inflation worries, this is highly speculative and does not justify a risk returnreward for our hard earn money."

More
10 years 4 months ago #19365 by Val
Replied by Val on topic ZIWO
4Q2013 is interesting. Does it suggest a turnaround? Gross profit went up 111% to RMB12 m.

It reported RMB196 m in net cash (and no debt). On 299 m shares, the cash = 13 S'pore cents a share, which looks great compared to the share price of 8 cents.

The NAV is 161 RMB cents = 32 Spore cents.

Caveat emptor: If you believe the accounts..

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds