Saizen

• Eagle
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #3774 by Eagle
Replied by Eagle on topic Re:Saizen
fy2010 distribution based on rentals from May-Jun 2010, so i estimate only 0.3 cts per unit. however, fy2011 distribution i estimate 1.8 cts per unit. Based on current stock price of 16.5 cts, div yield abt 10%.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Eagle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #3832 by AK71
Replied by AK71 on topic Re:Saizen
17-05-2010 Ms. Yvonne Ho Yuk Yee, spouse of Mr. Raymond Wong Kin Jeon, has purchased 186,000 Units on the open market. Mr. Wong is therefore also deemed to be interested in the 186,000 Units owned by Ms. Yvonne Ho Yuk Yee and held by HSBC as depository agent. Price: $0.165 B)

More
13 years 10 months ago #4051 by erelation
Replied by erelation on topic Re:Saizen
Press Release today. The board of directors of Japan Residential Assets Manager Limited (the manager of Saizen Real Estate Investment Trust (Saizen REIT) is pleased to announce that Moody’s Investors Service (Moody’s) has revised the outlook of Saizen REIT to stable from negative. At the same time, Moody’s has affirmed Saizen REIT’s Caa1 corporate family rating. As time passes, it is definitely going to be reflected in the share price. :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #5400 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Saizen
Sad to see this Reit go shaky. This is the risk of investing - something out of the blue happens and a good investment loses groiund. The CEO and the board members were regularly buying the Reit as it was a good yield - not much capital gain but the yield was good and the Reit was recovering from its Convertible Bond problems.

Lesson to learn is, the stock chart never goes up straight, nor stays flat forever. Something will happen - the arrow can point downwards. It can also point up. Perhaps this is a buying op for those with deep pockets???

More
13 years 1 month ago #5412 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic Re:Saizen
Halt on Saizen this morning. Wonder what's up.

• cheongwee.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #5414 by cheongwee.
Replied by cheongwee. on topic Re:Saizen
There is always saying that what go down will go up. But what the benefit of riding up and down?You don't gain, worse you are still sitting on losses.
In such event, i will sell first, never mind, like in an earthquake building, run first talk later.Never wrong.
Look, i run fast the very first day, now i am waiting with profit, better still go short.
Saizen is very sad case, nuclear aftermath is a long tediuos process, no small matter.It iwll be a long time for this counter to turn around.
Also this counter like any reit is range bound, to go up is hard, but if radiation get serious, it got alot to go down, so get out fast, before your heart meltdown before the nuclear reactor.
I was looking to Eurozone debt to bring mkt down and not this nor Mena.Weii, i just hope the Japanese who are alway a strong and resilent nation will pick up fast. And you bet they will.
looking out for Jap blues chip, anyone recommend some?

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds