China Sunsine Chemicals

More
9 years 3 months ago #21406 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
Some of Sunsine's competitors have been shut down by the authorities because of their pollutive waste discharge into rivers.

What about factories with inadequate fire safety measures?

This is what can happen :

Is the rubber accelerator business involving fire risks? Or that sort of thing just doesn't happen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #21407 by potatolover
Replied by potatolover on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
Will any of Sunsine factories burn down and disrupt production? How do we know sunsine has adequate fire control/safety measures in place?

tks.

garl wrote: Some of Sunsine's competitors have been shut down by the authorities because of their pollutive waste discharge into rivers.

What about factories with inadequate fire safety measures?

This is what can happen :

Is the rubber accelerator business involving fire risks? Or that sort of thing just doesn't happen?

More
9 years 3 months ago #21423 by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
Share price has come down on profit taking I believe. In general,the broad market has been weakening, so I dont think this stock is going to shoot up. @ this level of 38 cents, it's a steal for a biz with a significant global market shre of about 20%. Wht do you think?

More
9 years 3 months ago #21424 by potatolover
Replied by potatolover on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
it also didn't help much when the company did not seem to be concerned about the sell off. Company has not been buying back its shares for quite some time since the last buy-back many years ago.

Did the company think that the current share price was still too high for share buyback?

Mel wrote: Share price has come down on profit taking I believe. In general,the broad market has been weakening, so I dont think this stock is going to shoot up. @ this level of 38 cents, it's a steal for a biz with a significant global market shre of about 20%. Wht do you think?

More
9 years 3 months ago #21435 by Dongdaemun
Replied by Dongdaemun on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
Aniline is a derivative of crude oil. With the latter in a free fall, the price of aniline is following suit (altho with a lag effect). :)

www.sunsirs.com/uk/prodetail-258.html

Aniline is a major raw material for China Sunsine's production of rubber accelerators. I believe this continuous fall in aniline price will result in handsome profit margins for Sunsine..... Just watch.

More
9 years 2 months ago #21491 by BNN
Replied by BNN on topic China Sunsine Chemicals
This case is shocking. The culprits dumped 25,000 of toxic chemicals into rivers.

(Reuters) - A Chinese court on Tuesday fined six companies in eastern Jiangsu province a total of 160 million yuan ($26 million) for releasing chemical waste into rivers, said state news agency Xinhua, the biggest fine of its kind ever handed out in China.

The firms in Taizhou city had discharged 25,000 tonnes of waste acid into two rivers, Xinhua reported late Tuesday, without identifying the companies.

www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/31/us-ch...dUSKBN0K902X20141231

China Sunsine is thankfully employing stringent environmental control measures. That's a key differentiating factor, which wil will solidify its lead in the rubber accelerators industry for a long time to come.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds